Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Sean Taylor - Bad to the Bone

CrazyZeb

Zeb, what's going on? Seems like an overreaction to me. He's just a screwball 22 year old who has made a few bad decisions. It's not like he's a murderer or a drug dealer. That highlight video was AWESOME and I beg you to reconsider. I want to see it again. :(

You are the man Zeb, throw us a bone will ya? :notworthy

No Zeb, It's not cool. You leave other videos up but take this one down because you don't want to support Sean Taylor? Seems kinda over dramatic to me. Kinda crappy on your part.

Sorry if it comes off as unappreciative, but whatever. Sorry you can't see why people would be disappointed in your tactic.

Originally posted by dfbovey

No Zeb, It's not cool. You leave other videos up but take this one down because you don't want to support Sean Taylor? Seems kinda over dramatic to me. Kinda crappy on your part.

Sorry if it comes off as unappreciative, but whatever. Sorry you can't see why people would be disappointed in your tactic.

Overdramatic? I did nothing but remove a stupid little video that wasn't that great to begin with... but you're right, I'll just take them all down.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Overdramatic? I did nothing but remove a stupid little video that wasn't that great to begin with... but you're right, I'll just take them all down.

If you say so.

People appreciated that video and all the others you made. But if you want to act like a child, so be it.

If you say so.

People appreciated that video and all the others you made. But if you want to act like a child, so be it.

I'm the child? You're the baby who's lollipop got taken away. At what point did I say that video or any video would be available forever? 3 months... right click-save as. Too complicated?

Again, its a silly little football video with music, I'm not taking away anything crucial. Whiners like you are why there won't be anything else in the future.

I'm the child? You're the baby who's lollipop got taken away. At what point did I say that video or any video would be available forever? 3 months... right click-save as. Too complicated?

Again, its a silly little football video with music, I'm not taking away anything crucial. Whiners like you are why there won't be anything else in the future.

Yes, you are acting like a child. I don't like the reasoning behind your decision to take the video down. You can't take the criticism so you want to take the rest down? Mature? No.

Take them all down Zeb. I could care less. I have the ones I want on my hard drive including this one. Not having it available isn't the issue. Other people new to the site would probably like to see them but can't because you "Don't want to support Sean Taylor".

I said my piece. Do what you want.

Again, I don't owe you or any new people anything. You put the work into it, you get to decide what happens with it. I could care less if you like my decision. It is what it is. But to cry over it is pretty rediculous.

Not crying over it at all, Zeb. Just voicing my opinion that I think your decision to take the video down is childish. Like a kid not sharing his toys. As a person who creates art for a living, my advice to you is learn how to take criticism. My guess is that you knew this would get a reaction when you took it down for the reasons you stated. So don't cry when you get responses regarding it.

A mod should probably delete this thread if it isn't going to contain a video. Or lock it. Seems kinda useless.

Please explain to me how my decision to take the video down is childish? Because, based on my own principles, I have chosen not to promote Sean Taylor? I'm really curious.

What reaction? I took the link out of the first post with an edit. I didn't make an announcement. :rolleyes:

To further it more: When does your art cease to be used at your own discretion? When you upload a piece of art, are you then required to leave it there for eternity because some day I might want to view it again?

If you really think about what you're saying, and let go of the selfish its not fair attitude, you'll see that your demands are absurd. I'm not "taking away my toys." The only way that would relate is if Sean himself wanted me to keep it on the site, seeing as my decision to remove it is because of him.

Do you mean to tell me that when you took the video down, and replaced it with your statement... that you didn't think people would respond either to support your decision or disagree with it? Honestly? With as popular as this video was, you didn't really need a formal announcement.

And the first person who responds to you negatively, you make statements as if you'll take the rest of your toys away, like a little kid who's been wronged by a playmate or something. That's where the childishness comes into play.

As I said Zeb, do what you want. You have fans on this board and you seem jaded for whatever reason (and not just over Sean Taylor).

Do you mean to tell me that when you took the video down, and replaced it with your statement... that you didn't think people would respond either to support your decision or disagree with it? Honestly? With as popular as this video was, you didn't really need a formal announcement.

Exaggerate much?

And the first person who responds to you negatively,

You're not the first, just the biggest whiner.

you make statements as if you'll take the rest of your toys away, like a little kid who's been wronged by a playmate or something. That's where the childishness comes into play.

You said "You leave other videos up but take this one down because you don't want to support Sean Taylor? Seems kinda over dramatic to me. Kinda crappy on your part."

I was merely responding to how absurd that statement is, as if I can't take one down, its all or nothing. All the other videos are game highlights, historical in a way. The ST compilation video is different, it is promoting him... I've witnessed it myself.

Don't worry, your precious videos are still up. :rolleyes:

As I said Zeb, do what you want. You have fans on this board and you seem jaded for whatever reason (and not just over Sean Taylor).

I am jaded, and you and people like you are part of the reason.

I think maybe we're all getting a little too wrapped up in all this. :)

It is most definitely the offseason, eh?

As for the video, Zeb's right, he can do what he wants. They're his videos, and his motivation shouldn't be questioned.

However I will say that Zeb's videos were one of the things that got me to post (not join... post) on this board originally, and it's a shame that some of them are gone. But oh well they weren't mine to begin with.

Zeb... being a 'skins fan and a member of Xskins shouldn't be work or be painful in any way... I hope you find a way to be a member of this site and enjoy it a little more... we all loved your contribution.

cheers...

Don't worry, your precious videos are still up.

I am jaded, and you and people like you are part of the reason. [/b]

Take em down (as I said, I have the ones I want). If you feel unappreciated and you are going to walk around with a chip on your shoulder over it, why bother?

And for the record, I enjoyed the video as well as the rest. Thanks for making them. Sorry others won't get to see it.

Take em down (as I said, I have the ones I want). If you feel unappreciated and you are going to walk around with a chip on your shoulder over it, why bother?

And for the record, I enjoyed the video as well as the rest. Thanks for making them. Sorry others won't get to see it.

It's not about being appreciated. It's about respect... I'd like to make a simple decison for my own personal reasons without people like you and Sabowskeeee, who admittedly benefitted from my work, jumping all over me for it. If DH or Blade make a decision with their website that I don't necessarily like, I don't complain about it, because I respect them and all the work they've done in creating ES. And when I see people jump on them, or the mods, it angers me.

Archived