Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Sean Taylor - Bad to the Bone

CrazyZeb

Ya...that was completely awesome. Since a lot of other folks are weighing in with their favorite parts (and all great choices, btw) I'll say that my favorite was that tackle on the Ravens' receiver where he made the guy spin around like a top after he hit him.

Also, the 1st down saving tackle he made on McNabb was awesome...

Seriously...pause the video at 2:33. McNabb is one yard away from the first down line, and Taylor is 5 yards away. There is NO WAY McNabb doesn't pick that up. Taylor comes out of nowhere - sit down, foo'.

Great job, Zed.

This is going to have to be my fix for the next 7 months.

August seems like forever from now.

Nice Job as usual. Guys on my draft board got a hold of this from somewhere. And of course only the Cowboys guy is playa hatin' .

I told him the best play Roy made this year was when Garcia ran over him for a TD.

Thanks.

Anyone else notice in Zebs video when they show a clip of TO on the training table wincing in pain the song says at that exact moment "ill make a young girl squeel". Just thoght that was the perfect placement for that clip.:wewantd: :cool: :finger: :moon: :pimp: :eaglesuck :nana:

Originally posted by stoney26

Anyone else notice in Zebs video when they show a clip of TO on the training table wincing in pain the song says at that exact moment "ill make a young girl squeel". Just thoght that was the perfect placement for that clip.:wewantd: :cool: :finger: :moon: :pimp: :eaglesuck :nana:

:halo: ;)

Archived