Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Sean Taylor - Bad to the Bone

CrazyZeb

You know what I hate about this video? How many idiots I've seen (not here) say something like "Sean Taylor sure can face mask." There was only one thing anywhere close to a face mask, the tackle on McNabb, and it was NOT a face mask. Honestly, I don't even know how people see that, but it seems fairly common. If they said something like he hits out of bounds too much, it would be fine, because there were a couple (hence the bad to the bone theme). Just a little thing that annoys me, anyways, carry on. :)

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

You know what I hate about this video? How many idiots I've seen (not here) say something like "Sean Taylor sure can face mask." There was only one thing anywhere close to a face mask, the tackle on McNabb, and it was NOT a face mask. Honestly, I don't even know how people see that, but it seems fairly common. If they said something like he hits out of bounds too much, it would be fine, because there were a couple (hence the bad to the bone theme). Just a little thing that annoys me, anyways, carry on. :)

yeah, that makes me mad as well, why even say something like that if your a skins fan?:doh: must be some other fans wishing that they just would have Taylor.

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Hey Zeb. Mabye you could email it to him.(hopefully he checks it)

Here

Or email him the link. I would have done it, but it would not be right coming from anyone other than the producer. Again, great job.

Hey, I got a response from Sean. It's downright heartwarming. :laugh:

Thanks for checking out my website. I do my best, but unfortunately it's hard to personally respond to every e-mail. Be sure to forward my digital card to a friend, or pick up my jersey at NFLShop.com!

My favorite part is where the automated email that's supposed to be Sean told me to buy something. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived