Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Sean Taylor - Bad to the Bone

CrazyZeb

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Hey, I got a response from Sean. It's downright heartwarming. :laugh:

My favorite part is where the automated email that's supposed to be Sean told me to buy something. :)

Zeb,

if you haven't already--- send a Portis highlight reel to his email at his website.

He does respond to fan emails, I'd bet he'd get a kick out of it---heck, send him ST's the 'U' guys seem to really stand by each other.

Originally posted by goskins

Zeb,

if you haven't already--- send a Portis highlight reel to his email at his website.

He does respond to fan emails, I'd bet he'd get a kick out of it---heck, send him ST's the 'U' guys seem to really stand by each other.

I think I might do that. The guy who runs his site, clintonportis.com (that's his name here) already asked about using Skin-Finatic's, but there was a problem with using WMV and the filesize.

I did post it on ST's new website in the section where he answers questions, but he's yet to answer any. I thought he'd at least answer a few while the site was new, and then fade away, but he didn't even do that. :whoknows:

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I think I might do that. The guy who runs his site, clintonportis.com (that's his name here) already asked about using Skin-Finatic's, but there was a problem with using WMV and the filesize.

I did post it on ST's new website in the section where he answers questions, but he's yet to answer any. I thought he'd at least answer a few while the site was new, and then fade away, but he didn't even do that. :whoknows:

Yeah,

That's ST, my friend got his autograph at Fan app. day at training camp. He (my friend) said that Taylor really seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Portis, however, I have heard a couple of great stories about how fan friendly he is, plus he did respond to an email I sent to him about the week before we played the Bengals.

Good luck--:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Keep the great videos coming man!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey crazy zeb, that rocked, I hope your not getting royalties on it cause I had to borrow it.

I feel for the steelers no 38, and T.o is such a punk, that was cool to see now, also, I never noticed how many sideline big hits, and lavar style heads up plays that he makes, I think next year is gonna be a treat to see him go off, his raw talent is undeniable. Great song to do, as well, kudos to you!

Do you have the games all on a file?

Take care,

TboneTIMMAY!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a new member and i have been seeing a lot about this Sean Taylor video by CrazyZeb. When i click on it it says he not promoting him or something like that. Can anyone tell me where i can find it.

Crazy Zeb,

That bad to the bone vid is some of your finest work - brilliant stuff. Please reconsider posting it. This vid, if anything, makes you realize what a freak ST is, and why GW said he is a fan. Maybe Lavar will welcome him back with another shaving cream pie, and all will fall into place.

STLACP,

I'm trying to figure out a way to send it - it's 30mb, so it's difficult to send. Anyone else have an ftp I can upload it to?

Originally posted by dannyboy70

Crazy Zeb,

That bad to the bone vid is some of your finest work - brilliant stuff. Please reconsider posting it. This vid, if anything, makes you realize what a freak ST is, and why GW said he is a fan. Maybe Lavar will welcome him back with another shaving cream pie, and all will fall into place.

STLACP,

I'm trying to figure out a way to send it - it's 30mb, so it's difficult to send. Anyone else have an ftp I can upload it to?

zip it, and send it to me at chewy@extremeskins.com

Originally posted by cphil006

If it could be burned to a DVD. I would pay money to have it. That was the most electrifying highlight videos I have ever seen.

No doubt. I actually came in this morning looking for it & I see that CZ no longer "promotes Sean Taylor?" Why, Zeb? Because of his off-season antics? His on-field play is all I want to see. Please, Zeb, put the Taylor vid back up. Those were the best highlights of one player that I've ever seen! :cheers::D

Archived