Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Noreaster coming

canesluver

well, I think its a draw in Philly since ATL has a better classic running game with Duckett and Dunn. But they are also a dome team. Westbrook has been awesome. Buts not a 30+ carry back and even with Levins...that evens the field alittle.

In Pittsburgh...Snow is the New England's middle name, I think the Pats won't lose again until next season.

IBleed, I guess that's true.

I was just looking at it as a running matchup.

The Steelers run the ball 35+ times a game and the Patriots (though dangerous with Dillon) seem to enjoy slinging the ball around some more.

But I guess you're right, they've proven they can win big games in bad weather.

I want them to win so thanks for making me change my mind!

The Falcons aren't a typical dome team though. Indy and St Louis rely on the speed of their WRs, Atlanta doesn't. Vick in the snow will run faster than anyone else in the snow. Duckett will get his share of carries being a big power back. And even Dunn doesn't exactly rely on his speed, although his shifty movement style will be affected by the snow. I think Philly's O will be hurt more than Atlanta's. McNabb likes to throw deep balls, and if snow won't let him do that, they could be in trouble. The safeties can cheat up to the LOS instead of stay back and help prevent deep balls. I'll take Atlanta either way, because Philly will choke sunny or snowy.

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

The Steelers run the ball 35+ times a game and the Patriots (though dangerous with Dillon) seem to enjoy slinging the ball around some more.

Your right on call counts there TD, but remember too that the Patriots rushed for 210 yards against the Colts and only passed for 115

Most of Brady's throws were very short to medium at best, and with a rookie QB playing for th Steelers, that would seem to bode well for the Pats

Originally posted by TD_washingtonredskins

Games like this usually come down to the kicking game, and AV is the best big game kicker in the NFL.

Damn, if theres snow it seriously has to help out Vick. Mc Nabb has some speed but no where near the moves, that will put defenders on their asses, Vick has. The Eagles offense should be effected much more by the weather. Mc Nabbs accuracy will be way off too while Vick usually hands off or runs it himself.

I picked the Eagles to win 20-17 but if there is a lot of snow the Falcons should win unless Vick fumbles more than once.

Anybody who thinks that Vick will be able to play superman in the snow is just crazy. He is just another good quarterback in the snow. This is only good for Philly, flat out.

Don't forget those LOVABLE FANS too in Philly. Think they will abstain from alcohol for the game? Put it this way: will they be able to make it to their seats?

Just how many dangerous objects can be concealed in a snowball? Hand grenades?

iws0.jpg

We still expect a major storm to develop in the middle part of the country and head into the East this weekend. Snow, with ice and even rain on the southern fringe, will break out tomorrow night and early Saturday across the Great Lakes, south through the Ohio and Tennessee valleys. This energy will transfer into a powerful storm along the East Coast by early Sunday. This is the kind of storm that can leave a foot or more, in the area where the heaviest snow sets up.

This will definately make the games interesting this weekend :doh:

Archived