Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

You should know better than to listen to the voices in your head. ;)

Besides, I'm not cut out for it. I'm told that it requires years of intensive training:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bad choices: no matter how much you do to cover them up, someone always remembers where to find the evidence. :doh: :silly: :laugh:

Jumbo... the boots man... the boots
They were what we wore working in Alaska, man. They were like the first neoprene or waterproof something boots we got. :(

I thought you were going to ask about the hat. The hat was paying homage to "Clockwork Orange" which had just come out. I was 17. :D

And the horses were from my "older" (19) girl friend who was in a ceramics class.:doh:

And the black light posters were all on me ('cept the unicorn one--hers).:doh: :doh:

Jeezuz what was I thinking giving that pic up.

Loved that Tiger-stripe Pearl drumset though. :)

Those were also 1st generation Bose 901's ($550 pr.) which for a 17 year old was not bad at that time. ;)

2uqhf0g.jpg

:goes to hell:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why_U_Do_That.jpg

Wooden_Motorcycle.jpg

Dinner_Hunting.jpg

Long_Night.jpg

Do_Not_Want_Shower.jpg

Oh.jpg

Hardcore_Mosh.jpg

Just_Your_Opinion.jpg

Just imagine what the short bus looks like:silly:

School_Bus.jpg

Tombstone.jpg

2 pics were deleted.

Two pics I posted almost got me a long term ban. If you saw them you probably know what they were.

Thanks to Jumbo for the heads up, although I probably should have known. It wouldn't be my first ban. Anyway, I think its all good. But, thanks again to Jumbo for not making me the most hated person on the board because I got it closed.

P.S. that post above me is hilarious except I think that last one is one of the most effed up things to say to someone if true.

From the Dumbest things you did as a kid thread:

Got suspended in 6th grade for mooning the entire class.

Then again in 7th grade..

My mom thought I had a problem because I couldn't resist showing people my ass.:silly:

I was a pretty wild kid.

I also shoved a hot dog up my nose when I was like 5 and had to have surgery to get it out.

:laugh:

From this thread:

2 pics were deleted.

Two pics I posted almost got me a long term ban. If you saw them you probably know what they were.

Thanks to Jumbo for the heads up, although I probably should have known. It wouldn't be my first ban. Anyway, I think its all good. But, thanks again to Jumbo for not making me the most hated person on the board because I got it closed.

:laugh:

From school suspensions to forum suspensions...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: