e91dcRrFRH26CYtwUmXO_Tony%20Hawk%20Freak

MvGxCtXxRPuZruW6FJTV_Full%20Contact%20Mu

7Ma9w4NcQTKr0BPjQQK1_Chair%20Save.gif

PsptM8bxQNSakguxxQzB_Awkward%20Lloyd%20W

SIF0F3r.jpg

never forget the struggle

uSJI6f9.jpg

Saturday Bonus Post    

somehow my mind had erased this dude from its database - and now, what has been seen again can not be unseen - FML

FOMyWjn.jpg

post-204639-0-89447300-1407728317.jpg

Background Story:

I was going through a file folder I keep of old stuff and found this while looking for something else.

Back when I was a kid (~10 years old), every season I'd go into the publishing software on my parents' computer and make my own Redskins schedule, print it off, glue some hard backing to it, and keep on my bulletin board.  Then I'd update it every week as the season went on.

Mind you, this was pre-internet, so I had to patiently look through the Post every day until the Redskins schedule was posted, and handcopy it into the software.  This ended up being a couple hours of arts and crafts once every August.

Anyways, while looking for something else this evening, I found my personal Redskins' schedule from their last Super Bowl season.

HTTR.

(Also, I apparently didn't know how to spell Philadelphia as a 10-year-old and opted for 'Philedelphia' instead).

(Also, I'm apparently a fan of the 'Wasington' Redskins; I wonder if they are affiliated with the Washtington Natinals)

The 33- and 10-year-old versions of me have very different grammar standards.  Somehow I got 'Cincinnati' right.  SMH.

post-204639-0-89447300-1407728317_thumb.

Edited by balki1867
  • Like 3

According to that article, these things grow to an average length of 3ft and up to 9ft. That's a whole lotta nope. 

A 9 foot toothed worm that pulls its innocent victims into a hole to be eaten alive?  **** you, Mother Nature.  You're an asshole.

• Like 2