Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another losing season....

Eaglesfan

You know they've really got the microwave pot-pie thing down too.

the stuff the box is made of is like a little mini-oven and makes the crust all crunchy and flakey. I love it.

More food companies should do that so you get that "oven-feel" from microwaveable foods.

Originally posted by Eaglesfan

I enjoyed the corndog discussion. You guys will have a lot of time to work on your recipes while the good teams battle in the playoffs.

Sorry if I offended anyone, this is about sports, not life and death.

Peace

This isn't sports.

This is a conversation about corn dogs. Anyone ever had a Pronto Pup?

the Eagles haven't won a game that decided a title since 1960.

for any Eagles fan to start a thread about winning championships at this point is just a joke in and of itself.

how about we reconvene on this issue after Reid gets the Eagles past the NFC for the first time in 4 tries? :)

remember Gibbs was 4-1 in the NFC title game :D

corndogs are nice , but c'mon guys the real flavor is where the pig in the blankets are at , little sausages wrapped up in pancakes with some SEEEEERUP (syrup) .... granted you prolly cant get these at the games but i have never been to a game so i wouldnt know! .....oh by the way could someone tell me how many SB trophies we have compared toooooo .......lets say ... the eagles maybe?

Originally posted by Resurrection

You know what I like to do with my corndogs. I eat the corn off of them, and then eat the dog. I don't like to mix the two together. Corn first, then dog.

:D

You too?

Originally posted by Resurrection

It's that crazy devil-worshipping headbanger music that I like, it makes me do crazy things. :evil:

;)

Ahhhh....Gotta be the music.

\m/ :D \m/

Originally posted by ~kriztalmeth~

corndogs are nice , but c'mon guys the real flavor is where the pig in the blankets are at , little sausages wrapped up in pancakes with some SEEEEERUP (syrup) .... granted you prolly cant get these at the games but i have never been to a game so i wouldnt know! .....oh by the way could someone tell me how many SB trophies we have compared toooooo .......lets say ... the eagles maybe?

Redskins - THREE

Iggles - ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived