1/2 c. flour

1/2 c. yellow corn meal

1 1/2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

2 tbsp. sugar

1/2 c. milk

1 egg

2 tbsp. melted butter

Place hot dogs in boiling water and let stand while making batter. Mix all remaining ingredients well. Put hot dogs on short sticks, dip in batter and deep fry until golden brown

I don't eat red meat, so sometimes I really wonder what a corn dog tastes like. I hope that someday somebody creates chicken or turkey corndogs so everyone can enjoy them. I feel I've missed out so much already in life on such an American delicacy.

Originally posted by TODD

I don't eat red meat, so sometimes I really wonder what a corn dog tastes like. I hope that someday somebody creates chicken or turkey corndogs so everyone can enjoy them. I feel I've missed out so much already in life on such an American delicacy.

Well, I'd not sweat the "red meat" thing much when it comes to hot dogs.

I dont' think there's actually any "meat" in them. :paranoid:

Originally posted by TODD

Is hamster considered "red meat"?

Todd, corndogs are very good, but I can't help feeling that they're a bit overrated. I'm more of a hotdog man myself.

Corndogs are a lot better with condiments, but oftentimes you're not in a position to get any when you're eating one. For example, who is going to sit down and eat a corndog for lunch? They're more of a fair/event type food.

I was in lovely downtown Fredericksburg on New Year's Eve for the celebration, and I purchased a corndog. There were condiments to be had somewhere, but it would've been a hell of a lot of trouble to walk around with mustard dripping onto my arm and whatnot. So I just ate it plain...a lot less satisfying.

They're not especially filling either. Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but I haven't found any corndogs large enough to satisfy my hunger. A few bites and they're gone. Oh well. Maybe someday.

Thank you sir for alerting us to our problems with our team. But just as you know our problem, I know that you know your teams problem and that is simply not being able to go the distance. For all your confident talk you're really just a scared nervous fan that has to talk big and put another team down to compensate for three years of short comings.

^^^ chili cheese dogs ohhh man. There is this place called Anne's in Glen Burnie, MD in front of Marley Station mall...Some of the best Chili Cheese dogs Ive ever had if not the best...along with thier malt shakes. I cant go often though..trying to keep my nice svelte figure *LOL*

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Ever notice the hot pocket cooking times have gone down? They started at like 3:30, then 3, 2:30, and now 2 minutes. What changed? Seems the same to me. :whoknows: Is it going to be 1:30 next year?

Newer microwaves are stronger and therefore cook faster?

Start using a toaster oven.

Best corn dog in the country. Texas state fair hotdogs. Ask any Texan [not the dumb Cowyboy fans] but the real Texans. They will guide you. Also, if you not a red meat person, they are also available in chicken, and I do believe turkey. A very tasty treat indeed.

isf-corndogs.jpg

Damn good with mustard, ketsup, or even a mixture of both.

:eaglesuck

Archived