Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blue Christmas!!

skns4life

It does show the general concensus that there's definatly a little envy amongst Skins fans towards the Eagles.

Envy? Philly? :rotflmao:

Are you :insane: ?

What in the world is there to envy there?

get a life troll.

----

Pinkston's wide, scared eyes and urine trail was frigging hilarious.

and to boot the timing was excellent. I was flicking channels and they had Dawkins and some eagles on one of the shows talking about Pinkston. Dawkins flat out said he could see Pinkston is having problem. :laugh:

You knocked that one out of the park, Bang. That goes up there as an all-time best.

Speaking of all-time bests, with Christmas here I went back and watched another classic, "A Jim Fassell Christmas." It is the "It's a Wonderful Life" of Bang cartoons.

Originally posted by jakehunter

It'll make it's way there. The cartoon was ok, nothing spectacular. It does show the general concensus that there's definatly a little envy amongst Skins fans towards the Eagles.

Mr Poopy Pants strikes again. Somebody give this kid a hug.

Your team has nothing that we would be envious of. We, on the other hand, have three shiny silver glowing towers of glory that no doubt make the Eagles very jealous. Keep on truckin, tho' :laugh:

Edit: Yeah, I gotta agree that was a good one. Very singable. You do all the singing yourself Bang?

Originally posted by jakehunter

It'll make it's way there. The cartoon was ok, nothing spectacular. It does show the general concensus that there's definatly a little envy amongst Skins fans towards the Eagles.

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Go away.

Awesome work as always, Bang.

Archived