Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Disturbing Movies Ever...

Califan007 The Constipated

There is also a movie called "Audition," and the last 15 minutes of that are puke worthy. I think that's on instant stream netflix. And there's a scene in a movie called "irreversible," that has two incredibly disturbing scenes. Also on netflix.

I had to turn that one off as that torture sequence started. Pretty much any movie where people get gruesomely tortured disturbs the hell out of me. I usually have to turn them off or cover my eyes.

I think I mentioned it in another thread, but the movie "Happiness" was disgusting and disturbing in another way. Really made my skin crawl.

edit: looking back through this thread I see other people felt the same way about that movie.

The move "Running Scared" with Paul Walker was horribly disturbing to me.

Just pure evil on film for the better part of the movie. I had to take a break in the middle.

I've seen that movie like 10 times (including bits and pieces). It is pretty disturbing. That kid goes through one hell of a night

I've seen that movie like 10 times (including bits and pieces). It is pretty disturbing. That kid goes through one hell of a night

Dude, they would've had to clean those child molesters up with a spatula if I'd found my kid in there.

You guys have got me afraid to even look up A Serbian Film.

Just wiki'd A Serbian film :puke:. That's pretty sick.

A coworker keeps telling me to watch a movie called "Martyrs" cause it ****** with his head. Anyone seen it?

It's ****ing gross. I didn't like it at all.

"Enter the Void" was, well...different. Parts were disturbing, to include a brother and sister kinda sexually attracted to each other. But the overall movie was really trippy. Most reviews on the internet suggest watching it while tripping off LSD :ols:

Watch the trailer and you'll see why the LSD is suggested :ols:

"Enter the Void" was, well...different. Parts were disturbing, to include a brother and sister kinda sexually attracted to each other. But the overall movie was really trippy. Most reviews on the internet suggest watching it while tripping off LSD :ols:

Are you going to man up and watch A Serbian Film? :ols:

Are you going to man up and watch A Serbian Film? :ols:

hech yeah, i'll give it a go. Is it on netflix? or can I find it on the interwebs somewhere?

a guy like me who visits websites with gruesome videos daily, disturbing movies never really phased me. they interest me more than anything, I often times can't look away. What that says about me....I dunno. LOL

hech yeah, i'll give it a go. Is it on netflix? or can I find it on the interwebs somewhere?

a guy like me who visits websites with gruesome videos daily, disturbing movies never really phased me. they interest me more than anything, I often times can't look away. What that says about me....I dunno. LOL

i have no idea where you can watch it. I believe it was banned in several countries. Did you post on ES under a different name?

i've seen that salo: 120 days of sodom. it was pretty crazy.

there's also a movie called "cannibal holocaust" which is disturbing as well.

And there's another flick called "men behind the sun" or something like that, where a real cat was thrown into a box full of dozens of rats and eaten alive... (it was real)

and "human centipede 2" was waaaaay worse than the first one :ols:

that's ****ed up they would do that to a live cat. apparently the animal torture in cannibal holocaust was real too. sick ****s

yeah dude. watching it I was like "that looks awfully real..." did a google search, and it was. what the hell man?

I have another, can't believe I forgot about this one. Must have subconsciously tried to wipe it from my memory.

Cannibal.

I'm not sure how a movie could possibly be more disgusting, seriously. I ended up fast forwarding through 99% of it and still wanted to throw up. It seemed like an interesting premise, and it's a true story, but I really should have read some reviews before I rented it. :shudder:

I have another, can't believe I forgot about this one. Must have subconsciously tried to wipe it from my memory.

Cannibal.

I'm not sure how a movie could possibly be more disgusting, seriously. I ended up fast forwarding through 99% of it and still wanted to throw up. It seemed like an interesting premise, and it's a true story, but I really should have read some reviews before I rented it. :shudder:

I've heard of that I think. Is it a foreign flick where some dude is looking for other people who are into cannibalism and then finds somebody that wants to be eaten? I read about it on a forum a while back, it sounded pretty disturbing.

I'll definitely have to check it out :)

I've heard of that I think. Is it a foreign flick where some dude is looking for other people who are into cannibalism and then finds somebody that wants to be eaten? I read about it on a forum a while back, it sounded pretty disturbing.

I'll definitely have to check it out :)

Yes, that's the one. Don't watch it, seriously.

Archived