Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Up With The Packers??

I wonder if the Eagles demolishing of them last week wasn't as telling as everyone made it out to be...

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

How about the more likely scenario (since they had won 5 or 6 in a row before playign the Eagles last week) that the Eagles beat them so badly and soundly that it caused them to lose momentum and confidence in themselves?

Either way, it doesn't matter...just thought it was a little silly to think that the Packers not looking good this week would somehow come back to a knock on the Eagles :rolleyes:

Originally posted by f_dallas

How about the more likely scenario (since they had won 5 or 6 in a row before playign the Eagles last week) that the Eagles beat them so badly and soundly that it caused them to lose momentum and confidence in themselves?

Either way, it doesn't matter...just thought it was a little silly to think that the Packers not looking good this week would somehow come back to a knock on the Eagles :rolleyes:

This is a Redskins board, home skillet. Gratutitous shots at the Eagles are to expected. Don't take it so hard :laugh:

Originally posted by f_dallas

Um, yeah...the Eagles were sooooo stinkin' brilliant that they've now rendered Brett Favre impotent on the field after 14 years experience as a pro and two Superbowl appearances...and after having to deal with the death of his father and his wife's cancer diagnosis....while playing the 5-7 Lions...at home...with a playoff birth on the line....

Yeah, that makes FAR more sense... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Awgustlab

I started Favre in my FF league this week - jeez! I need to win this week or I am toast and out of the playoffs. I hope he picks it up. 2 TDs to Driver would work very well for me.

You got one.

Ask for some Ramsey to Coles TD's while you're at it.

Originally posted by cfujskins

I left Heap on the bench too:doh: Oh well, come on Cooley!

I had Peyton, Stokley, Pollard, Vandy, Driver, & Muhammad in & I'm Portis & Cooley as my RB's tonight. Right now I'm up 54-52 & my he's got TO tonight.

Archived