Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andy Reid on washington

The_Posse91

Originally posted by El Capitan

He's the worst RB in the division.

Tiki Barber, Julius Jones, and Brian Westbrook are all better than Portis. He's going to get 1,000 yards but on 1,000 carries.

*screeching brakes sound*:stop: :stop: WOAH! First of all, Portis already HAS over 1000 yards. Next, He is in a completely new system and He is still showing that he has all-pro talent. Its pretty hard to run free when you have had NO passing game all season long until recently.

Oh, I get it, lets just judge talent on YPC. Thats right cause all these guys are WAY better than Ladanian Tomlinson(who is averaging UNDER 4 YPC):rolleyes:

Originally posted by Califan007

You gotta use better bait than that if you wanna go trolling, son...when it starts sounding so ridiculous that everyone knows you don't mean what you say, then it loses its effectiveness.

Portis 3.8 YPC and 4 TD's. Westbrook 4.8 YPC and 9 TD's (Westbrook is a WCO back) Tiki Barber 5.2 YPC 7 TD's and most all purpose yards in football. Julius Jones 6 TD's (in 3 games) and averages 5 YPC

Westbrook and Tiki are the best of the bunch because they are among the NFL leaders in total YPG. Portis also get's 10 more touches than Westbrook per game and 3 more than Tiki.

As for Thrash. Andy didn't want to admit a mistake. He realized it. But then we got TO.

Portis 3.8 YPC and 4 TD's. Westbrook 4.8 YPC and 9 TD's (Westbrook is a WCO back) Tiki Barber 5.2 YPC 7 TD's and most all purpose yards in football. Julius Jones 6 TD's (in 3 games) and averages 5 YPC

Westbrook and Tiki are the best of the bunch because they are among the NFL leaders in total YPG. Portis also get's 10 more touches than Westbrook per game and 3 more than Tiki.

If you would have said that some of these backs are having better years than Portis...then we might have something to

debate. But what you said was just foolish.

Originally posted by Rockville Redskin

haha yea THE WORST RB..only 23 years old and already has triple 1,000 yard seasons...man does he suck...

It's an expression by Buddy Ryan. If you average less than 4 YPC you suck. That simple also, I can get 1,000 yards behind the Denver offensive line. (See Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, and Ruben Droughns)

It's an expression by Buddy Ryan. If you average less than 4 YPC you suck. That simple also, I can get 1,000 yards behind the Denver offensive line. (See Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, and Ruben Droughns)

:doh:

You know what? When you do go and try to get those 1000 yards behind the Denver line, let me know. I wanna be on the field to knock the sh*t out of you.

Westbrook benefits from the presence of McNabb and Owens. he is not a feature player in their offense but the #3 option.

Portis is the focal point for opponents as the Redskins don't have a pro bowl qb or wide receiver to take the heat off.

If Westbrook were here in DC his yards per carry average wouldn't be over 5.0 my friend :laugh:

In fact Westbrook based on the number of games he has missed in his career and his splitting duty with Staley until 2004 hasn't yet proved to be a full-time starting back yet.

Let's see the guy be COUNTED ON in the offense before we go and put him in a category with Portis or Barber that have a HISTORY of performance :)

Julius Jones? Yep, by your yardstick TWO games makes the guy the next Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith, eh? :laugh:

Denver's Oline only helped his abilities....he's the real deal when we get our Offensive line together...and whatever happened to Buddy Ryan?

Ranch on Kentucky. he actually did a whole radio show recently. It was fun. That's what TO is. Buddy Ryan the WR.

I wish Buddy would just be our d co-ordinator. Randall would have devoloped. It's a shame we had some really talented teams. That gang green defense is among the greats.

Originally posted by bulldog

Westbrook benefits from the presence of McNabb and Owens. he is not a feature player in their offense but the #3 option.

Portis is the focal point for opponents as the Redskins don't have a pro bowl qb or wide receiver to take the heat off.

If Westbrook were here in DC his yards per carry average wouldn't be over 5.0 my friend :laugh:

In fact Westbrook based on the number of games he has missed in his career and his splitting duty with Staley until 2004 hasn't yet proved to be a full-time starting back yet.

Let's see the guy be COUNTED ON in the offense before we go and put him in a category with Portis or Barber that have a HISTORY of performance :)

Julius Jones? Yep, by your yardstick TWO games makes the guy the next Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith, eh? :laugh:

Really? Then why last year did he have the EXACT SAME NUMBERS

And I sure hope the Eagles players think like you do cause they maybe overlooking the most most overated RB darting 60 yards for a TD...Man I must be just another dilusional Skins fan but hey it could happen and I'm all for the positives

17 carries for 37 yds.

Archived