Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-SKINS/Eagles

Blondie

the Redskins psychologically are shot.

Ramsey coming in buoyed them for a half, until everyone realized that Gibbs wasn't going to let him throw the ball and we were going to do next to nothing to challenge the Eagles.

If we do this against Pittsburgh the score will be even worse.

Well, before the game got out of hand Ramsey did look ok in the areas he's most critisized. Well over 50% completion. He wasn't sacked until mid way thru the 4th. And no pick offs. Too bad the play calling appears to be limited. Too bad the Eagles will get these late scores and make it look worse than it was.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I have been thinking this for a couple of weeks now but didn't say anything in fear of bing bashed by the board. You look in his eyes when they show him on the sideline and he looks a little lost. It's hard to explain.

My sentiments exactly, Gibbs, Breaux, Bugel they all look lost when you see them on the sidelines. It's a complete joke to see Gibbs still not mastering the playclock. I'm tired of the excuses of it's his first year. There is virtually NO IMPROVEMENT from week 1 and while I understand it's a much easier task to impliment a first year defense effectively, it's still such a huge gap, quite frankly its embarassing.

Originally posted by bulldog

the Redskins psychologically are shot.

Ramsey coming in buoyed them for a half, until everyone realized that Gibbs wasn't going to let him throw the ball and we were going to do next to nothing to challenge the Eagles.

If we do this against Pittsburgh the score will be even worse.

Does it matter? we would be playing best pteam in the league ..... we losing that one... actually we need to start thinking about draft position cuz we are completely done for this year.

Originally posted by ummagumma

Well, before the game got out of hand Ramsey did look ok in the areas he's most critisized. Well over 50% completion. He wasn't sacked until mid way thru the 4th. And no pick offs. Too bad the play calling appears to be limited. Too bad the Eagles will get these late scores and make it look worse than it was.

true but facts that will probaly be overlooked.

Whats so disappointing is to see so many of you jump ship in Gibbs first year back. Gibbs isn't responsible for the decade of sucking since he left. He can't 'turn it all around' in a single season. And those of you who pretend you are so freaking smart if only Gibbs would do what you say, we'd be 7-3, just sound ridiculous.

All NFL coaches make decisions that are successful and decisions that don't pan out. Look at Parcells....after his first season, most had him a slot lined up in the next 3 Super Bowls....now, he's down in the gutter with us. I guess he's a joke too, huh?

Seriously guys. Its his FIRST year. His FIRST year. Repeat after me. Its his FIRST year. Calm the 'F' down.

At some point Gibbs has got to realize that Ramsey IS NOT a rookie and has 17 starts in the NFL. The dink-and-dunk offense is completely not suited for Ramsey's abilities and is completely the opposite of what a Joe Gibbs offense is all about. Take the chains off Joe, let the boy throw the ball!

Archived