Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-SKINS/Eagles

Blondie

Originally posted by mookie0720

This league has changed. Joe has to realize that you can't win in this league without completing plays down the field. Running hitches and outs all day long, or running backs 5 yards over the middle WILL NOT win in this league. Say what you want about "offense just protecting the ball, ie: Ravens" but our defense does not score like the Ravens' defense/special teams does and go back and look at the tape, the Ravens completed long passes down the field, and threw more consistantly down the field than we do.

You've got to consistently try to complete pass downfield. The only way you get the timing is to keep doing it. I don't know what's wrong with Joe Gibbs.

This defense is good but it's not good enough to shut people out.

Gibbs has had teams with two 1000 yd plus recievers and 1000 yd+ rushers all in the same season. He had a team that set the single season record for scoring. He had a team that scored 35 points in a quarter.

Now he inherited a losing team and it's his first year after a 12 year absense. I'd say a little bit of patience is in order. He knows how to put up points. Just give it some time.

Originally posted by Blondie

He plays his ass off on ST...

He comes in on the last play.........and you want to call him out.

Whatever.

as he should, they are all paid to play thier ass off. Thrash plays his ass off too, so does everyone on ST.

He f'd up. Just because he is your boy doesnt exclude him from not being called out just like Brunell, Gardner or any other Redskin that messes up. This whole thread is devoted to our miscues today.

Originally posted by MeNoRevs

as he should, they are all paid to play thier ass off. Thrash plays his ass off too, so does everyone on ST.

He f'd up. Just because he is your boy doesnt exclude him from not being called out just like Brunell, Gardner or any other Redskin that messes up. This whole thread is devoted to our miscues today.

I agree. We bust everyone on the team when they make a mistake. Just because a guy is playing hard doesn't mean he is absolved from criticism when he makes a mistake.

What's up with Sean Taylor?? A blatant foul on Owens and Owens didnt even complain. A spitting allegation last week and a DUI before that. Sean Taylor gets my dirty rookie of the year vote. I was impressed by his plays in his first few games but he looks more and more like another hothead from Miami. Sean Taylor jerseys should come pre-smeared with dirt. That's one dirty player.

Originally posted by eagleomaniac

What's up with Sean Taylor?? A blatant foul on Owens and Owens didnt even complain. A spitting allegation last week and a DUI before that. Sean Taylor gets my dirty rookie of the year vote. I was impressed by his plays in his first few games but he looks more and more like another hothead from Miami. Sean Taylor jerseys should come pre-smeared with dirt. That's one dirty player.

Go home.:troll:

Archived