Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your favorite food?

cfujskins

You gotta be sh!ttin me. Narrowing it down to one food is not within the relm of reality for me:laugh:

Un calamaro pieno (stuffed squid) is one of my favorites. So are Fluff-A- Nutter sandwich. See what I'm saying. I'm what you would call an"eater". I love all kinds of food.

I might be able to narrow it down to 1 or 2 per cusine, and that's even pushing it.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Stu

That's easy. Cherry Pez. Cherry flavor Pez. There's no doubt about it.

Dude... leave me out of your sick fantasies!!

BTW My father is a certified chef, and I am pretty accomplished myself. We actually teach classes (see http://www.artoffinecooking.com) My wife loves it when my dad and I get into "Cheesecake Wars", where we try to top each others last cheesecake. As for "type" of food, I really like oriental "Fusion" cooking. My wife will probably say that she likes my Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake though. DTC seems to like my wings...

Originally posted by TC4

A big, thick rib-eye steak, marinaded in KC Masterpiece Garlic & Herb marinade for three days in a zip lock baggy in the fridge, then cooked out on the grill

OH MAN!!!! That's eatin' :drool:

I make a pretty good ribeye marinated in olive oil, chipotle's, roasted garlic, and other various spices...

Ahh, where should I start...

I love Prime Rib, the best I've had is from the Trappe Tavern, outside Philly. Philly Cheesesteaks, from Moccia's train stop, Pats, Genos...they all suck. Shrimp...grilled with lemon and wine. Crablegs...i could eat them for hours.

My all time favorite meal, fried boneless chicken cutlets, masher potatoes, corn and lima beans. :king:

Archived