Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your favorite food?

cfujskins

Lobster, with a side of lobster.

Although, seeing as I live in the mountians now, I don't get to enjoy this as much as I used to when I lived on the coast. Of course, this just may be an issue with me, b/c I don't really trust "fresh" seafood when I live this far away from the ocean.

Originally posted by poidog22

Lobster, with a side of lobster.

Although, seeing as I live in the mountians now, I don't get to enjoy this as much as I used to when I lived on the coast. Of course, this just may be an issue with me, b/c I don't really trust "fresh" seafood when I live this far away from the ocean.

why not? It's not like you live in Iowa.

Hot dogs.....can't get enough of them. The best hot dogs I ever ate come from my Nanny's house. She cooks them in chili and she uses Jesse Jones weiners. My father can't stand the red-weiners ( like a lot of people ), but to me, a hot dog is not a hot dog without them.

Originally posted by Pete

Fluff-A- Nutter sandwich.

I'm a big fan of JIF and Turkey-brand golden syrup sandwiches. Heaven on Earth. Only eaten over the sink, mind you! And only with those brands. I can't find Turkey down here in NOVA, so I rely on maternal sympathy to re-stock my cupboard.

Originally posted by pez

BTW My father is a certified chef, and I am pretty accomplished myself. We actually teach classes (see http://www.artoffinecooking.com)

Dude, after checking that site, you may have just made at least one sale. :cheers:

Simple...my favorite food is whatever is on my plate when I get

ready to eat. :D

Like Pete...I love food of all types and all foods. Rarely do I come across something I don't like.

Souse is the only thing took back to college that no one would eat. I wonder why....:laugh:

I can't decide.

Either: 1) chicken adobo with jasmine rice and lumpia or 2) pancakes smoothered in butter and maple syrup served with whole hog sausage and hot coffee.

On second thought…..Pancakes take it, pancake cuisine reins supreme!

Homemade cannollis, made by my grandmother. Best slice of heaven I'll ever eat.

If I can't have that, then I'd have to say homemade lasagne, stuffed artichokes, mashed potatoes and gravy, Motts apple sauce, and steamed broccoli with parmesan cheese. Now them's Good Eats ;)

Originally posted by jenmdixon

If I can't have that, then I'd have to say homemade lasagne, stuffed artichokes, mashed potatoes and gravy, Motts apple sauce, and steamed broccoli with parmesan cheese. Now them's Good Eats ;)

ummmmmm...cannolis :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

Originally posted by jenmdixon

Stuffed artichokes:notworthy :notworthy Now we're talkin pisan.

Originally posted by Pete

Stuffed artichokes:notworthy :notworthy Now we're talkin pisan.

My very Italian grandmother - and later my mom - always made these during the fall and winter - always had them warming on the stove, ready to sneak a leaf or twelve off :):) Yum!!! :hungry:

(I don't eat them much anymore - they seem to go for outrageous prices here in NoVA - on LI they were 2/1.00 or thereabouts but here they run 1.50-3.00 EACH - a little to expensive for regular consumption.)

Archived