Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Hurt again 980

vegeta613

Originally posted by Reaganaut

Maybe the Arrington injury is Gibbs playing with the Packers. Bet he will play.

That doesn't make sense. Why risk a fine (with the new injuries rules there's fine levied for inaccurate injury reporting now) when the D has been playing so well even without Arrington. There's nothing to gain with a bogus injury report.

So much for everybody not on the IR will be 100% after the bye week.

Arrington is banged up still (but will play-has got to play)

Barrow is on the way to the IR (no way he'll be back by Wednesday)

Kimrin will be the starter in the Packers game (actually not a bad thing- he's looked great filling in for Hall)

Daniels,Salave (sp), and Warner and hopefully LC should be back (or close to) 100%.

Originally posted by goskins

So much for everybody not on the IR will be 100% after the bye week.

Arrington is banged up still (but will play-has got to play)

Barrow is on the way to the IR (no way he'll be back by Wednesday)

Kimrin will be the starter in the Packers game (actually not a bad thing- he's looked great filling in for Hall)

Daniels,Salave (sp), and Warner and hopefully LC should be back (or close to) 100%.

I totally forgot about Salavae and Warner. So both are expected to return for Sunday's game? Along with Daniels. I hope we can get pressure on non-blitzing plays then. I remember Warner constantly being around the ball when he was playing. And Daniels is either going to be spectacular once coming back because he is fresh, or look rough because he isn't in tune with our D. I guess we will find out, but for some reason I cannot see him coming in average(although I know its a possibility)

Well article in the post seems to not make a big deal of the injury :

>Arrington's practice was cut short after the linebacker slipped >and strained his right knee. The Redskins, who don't practice >again until Wednesday, don't consider the aggravation serious. >His knee was examined in the afternoon and Arrington is >expected to practice Wednesday.

This my friends is good news :)

Archived