Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gross! Packers Fullback Sued Over Dorm Defecation

afparent

Packers Fullback Sued Over Miami Dorm Defecation

POSTED: 12:04 pm EDT October 2, 2004

UPDATED: 12:21 pm EDT October 2, 2004

MIAMI -- A woman is suing Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport. She says he invaded her privacy by breaking into her dorm room and defecating in her closet.

Mary McCarthy sued yesterday in a state court in Miami.

Criminal charges were settled in October 2002 when Davenport agreed to perform community service. He denied breaking into the Barry University dormitory.

Police say they were told that Davenport entered a dorm room at the small Catholic university in suburban Miami in the early morning hours of April 1.

Mary McCarthy says she was asleep in the room. She told police she was startled awake by a strange sound and saw a man squatting in her closet. Police said the man, later identified as Davenport, had defecated in her laundry basket.

http://www.local10.com/sports/3778731/detail.html

WTF?!?! There had to have been a thought process that went in to that. At some point, he had to decide that crapping in her laundry basket was what was going to happen, then had to build the nerve to do it.......Oh, and I guess he had to wait untilo he was ready to go too!! haha

Originally posted by Hooper

Come on, who hasn't woke up and seen a pro athlete taking a dump in their closet? I'm so sick of these ridiculous lawsuits.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG!!!! That was the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time:notworthy

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

This could have been a lot of things--a girl that made him mad(still stupid.) A prank or stunt of some kind or maybe he was incredibly ridiculously drunk or something.

Dear God, WTF was he drinking that he would be soooooo wasted that he mistook the laundry basket for a bathroom and took a :pooh: ?

Archived