Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best RB in the league?

tkatz

Deshaun Foster..........I have no proof to back it up YET! Except that one game last week, and I will admit that was against the Chiefs.

But i've been trying to tell people for years now, this guy has the most talent out of anyone i've ever seen. I think they are going to tell Davis to take his time with that knee injury, if you know what I mean.

We've done this before, but never a bad topic once the season gets underway. My personal favorite is Portis. I think the guy has tons of heart and is a true competitor. Right now LT edges him out just because he has more experience.

There are a ton of great backs in the league. One guy to keep an eye on would be McGahee... he is gonna be something special.

Foster had microfracture knee surgery a few years ago. He may never have the opportunity to live up to his potential.

Could have fooled me last week, and in the playoffs/superbowl last year.

My pick in Foster is really going out on a cliff, b/c like I said he hasnt proved himself yet. Buy I watched the guy in college and have always followed him, and I truely think that he is the most talented back in the league. Yes he had the knee surgery, but he doesnt appear to have lost a step, he has tremedous speed and quickness, and my god does he have power, he just throws people off, that 2 yard TD run against the Eagles in the NFC Championship was one of the most amazing plays i've ever seen.

And I am standing by my prediction that they may tell Davis to take a little more time to make sure that his knee is okay, maybe even into next season, and Davis may very well never start a game for the Panthers again unless Foster gets hurt.

Archived