Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite division team/rival???

Mr. S

Just a question for kicks, besides the redskins, who is your favorite divisional team. Im going with the Giants, typically amiable relations between us (as far as I can remember) and they dont really have or do anything to piss us off. Id put the Eagles and Cowboys tied for 4th, though I hate the Cowboys slightly more. What say you all?

Originally posted by Mr. S

Just a question for kicks, besides the redskins, who is your favorite divisional team. Im going with the Giants, typically amiable relations between us (as far as I can remember) and they dont really have or do anything to piss us off. Id put the Eagles and Cowboys tied for 4th, though I hate the Cowboys slightly more. What say you all?

you must be two young to remember the 80's and LT

I voted for I hate them all, but I feel a lot of people misunderstood this poll. I don't think anyone would have voted for the Cowboys if they realized that it wasn't stating your favorite rivalry in the division, but your 2nd favorate team in the division.

So we should edit this post and say who the 2nd favorite team in the division is.

Originally posted by SkinsFanMania

I voted for I hate them all, but I feel a lot of people misunderstood this poll. I don't think anyone would have voted for the Cowboys if they realized that it wasn't stating your favorite rivalry in the division, but your 2nd favorate team in the division.

So we should edit this post and say who the 2nd favorite team in the division is.

yeh, a lot of you seemed to have misunderstand this post. This is your 2nd favorite team in the division, if you have one. Not the largest rivalry, notice the words "favorite team/rival", not rivalry. Sorry if I wasnt clear enough.

Yeh, I really dont remember the Parcells led Giants against the Skins, but at the same time, there just dont seem to be any Giants players that really piss me off in the last decade, other than maybe Strahan. The Eagles on the other hand have McFlab, TO, Kearse, had Duce, and the Cowboys are just meant to be hated by any self-respecting skins fan anyways.

Originally posted by Henry

And Joe Morris. That guy was a nightmare.

Untill neon deion starting sporting 49er and cowboy jerseys, I can't remember hating anyone more than joe morris, so many times I thought he was down, that he was too small to carry the ball, that he had hit a wall of defenders and somehow he would pop out the other side for a td. But for some reason, I never hated the giants as a team, they bore me alot; I reserve my total hatred for the cowboys.

I voted for the Giants because their offense is fun to watch when its clicking with Toomer, Hilliard, Shockey and Tiki etc. If would be even more fun to watch if they utilized Hilliard better, who seems to be their little go-to guy often lately.

With two Gators starting on the Eagles' D now, they have become almost tolerable. I bet Kearse and Lito will make some plays on the highlight film this year. Although, given his size, big receivers might force Lito to make the highlight films in not so flattering ways.

I just LOVE watching the Eagles lose. There are few greater pleasures in life than this Jersey native seeing Philly fans whine year after year after year ...:laugh:

Originally posted by Mr. S

Well, I wouldn't say that I have a favorite division rival, only that I dislike the one team much, much less then the others. In this case, it's the Giants. It used to be the Eagles, but all their dumbazz fans has changed that. The giants have been pretty good & we have the longest rivalry history with them. I HATE the Cowpukes, regardless of what they do. To take a line from Fuji-

I hate the Cowboys! I hate 'em, I hate 'em, I hate 'em. :cuss:

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Archived