Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite division team/rival???

Mr. S

The Giants are easily the friendliest "rival" of the bunch, but I still hate em, especially when we play against them. Who in their right mind could call themselves a Skins fan and have anything other than "hate" for Dallas or Philly?

The Dallas rivalry runs deeper than Philly's, but as of late I have been hating Philly more just because they are the team to beat. The NFC East Champions need dethroning.

Originally posted by Mr. S

Yeh, I really dont remember the Parcells led Giants against the Skins, but at the same time, there just dont seem to be any Giants players that really piss me off in the last decade, other than maybe Strahan. The Eagles on the other hand have McFlab, TO, Kearse, had Duce, and the Cowboys are just meant to be hated by any self-respecting skins fan anyways.

What about Shockey? That loud-mouth son of a beoutch is enough to make me HATE the Giants just as much as the Cowtunas and the Iggles. I HATE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

How could any true, die-hard Redskin fan have even an ounce of non-hatred for any of these teams?

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky

Hate 'em all....but most of all..'Gints.

LT, Simms the fist pumper, Little freakin' Joe Morris, Phil I was lucky to be on a good team McConkey. Now Shockey...

John Madden and his constant fawning about how the Giants fans are most knowledgable fans in the NFL.:rolleyes:

Hang on, excuse me while I go vomit....................

Originally posted by Sknzfan

If you pull for the SKIN'S.....You can't pull for ANYONE Else in your Division...............PERIOD !!!

I don't think he meant the poll as "pulling" for another team in the division - more like team that bothers you the least in the division.

I find Shockey humorous to watch actaully. If anything, the only reason I would support Karl Soldier Winslow to come here is to see him and Shockey battle it out twice a week. Yeh, its just that I have the least hatred for the Giants now compared to before, plus I dont really know of any Giants fans who are huge douchebags.

Hmm, forgot the Cards, maybe shoulda put them there, I didnt like them at all either, they did keep beating us.

I live near the city, and know a lot of obnoxious Giant and Yankee fans. I hate the Cowboys with more passion than any team in the NFL other than the Pats. And my loving mother is an Eagle fan, because she's lived in Philly most of her life. Of course, she displays all the rudimentary skills of being a Philly fan, calling McNabb overrated and booing uncontrollably at Michael Irvin on ESPN pregames. I go for the Eagles.

Archived