Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jacobs is back and ......

ArmchairRedskin

More on the receiving front: Taylor Jacobs returned to practice this week after missing almost all of camp with an abdominal strain. Jacobs had strong offseason workouts, then picked up where he left off Wednesday, beating cornerback Fred Smoot down the left sideline on a pretty 50-yard diving catch from Brunell.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/specials/preview/2004/08/12/redskins.postcard/

I really wanna see this kid in action. Sucks for me to be in TX without any way to see the Carolina game.

Originally posted by afparent

Did you read the whole article. Mr Banks takes a few jabs at us. I guess Peter King is too good to visit us this year...oh well, Coach Joe has been proving people wrong his whole career.

Yeah. A lot of the article was meh. I only posted what I thought was interesting.

Originally posted by Blondie

Time to get DirectTV!!!

Blondie

What did you do in the past years? You almost have to get directtv if you want to see every game this year. Not all the games will be national. I'm not sure the first game against TampaBay is national. Most of the 4:00 games and of course MNF and SNF will be. Don't worry Blondie, the game thread should keep you updated.

Originally posted by bubba9497

Wow what a total SI article..... full of jabs and snears at Gibbs, the fans, signing Brown, the QB's, Taylor.....and Snyder. Heck he even took at shot at the practice field.

another SI ******* :moon:

What's SI stand for again? Simply Inane?

That article is just space-filler.

Does he even pretend to do analysis? Isn't analysis part of his job description? Does he do any background research, or is he just regurgitating what he hears?

There are certainly legitimate questions to be had about the Redskins, but he doesn't even bother. He spends his whole time taking pot shots.

Oh, you mean the Redskins actually lost games under Gibbs? 65 of them? No way!!!

Joe Gibbs won 2/3 of the games he coached in. That is a record coaches would die for in the NFL. How many games did Shula lose?

I'm really gonna miss NFL network this upcoming year...I've had DirecTv for the past 5 years and have loved being able to watch every Skins game, but now that I'm starting college, my only option is cable...for 1 year....as soon as I get off campus though, i'm definately getting DirecTV with Tivo. For those of you who don't live in the DC area and don't have DirecTV - GET IT.

Archived