Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who we could have had instead of Russell!

skns4life

i know its not fair cause he's been injured so much, BUT....look at these players we could have drafted instead of Russell in the 2001 draft

B. Westbrook- RB Eagles

J. Wells- RB Texans

A. Brown- DE Bears

R. McMichael- TE Miami

N. Davenport- RB Green Bay

C. Taylor- RB Ravens

C. Hall- DE Titans

D. Givens- WR Patriots

:doh: :doh: :doh:

The only player on that list I wanted when Russell came up is Brown. I thought we should have picked Alex Brown as the obvious pick for us. Some of the guys you listed are irrelevant as well. A seventh-round pick like Givens shouldn't even be here because he went in the seventh-round and when that happens, you just shrug and smile when it works out, but it's not really a blown opportunity.

A. Brown was never an option due to the Florida connection. R. McMichael is beating on his pregnant wife... not a Redskin. Carlos Hall has had one better than average year... let's see how he does minus Kearse on the otherside. Davenport broke into a woman's apartment and "launched a democrat" in her closet.... not a Redskin. The others are marginal NFL talents. Any other questions?

Playing the "what if" draft game is point-less and frustraiting. The Redskins easily could have drafted Ricky Williams. Looking back, on it the Ditka trade was one of the best moves the 'Skins could have made. Even Michael Jordan got passed over by a few teams....:2cents:

Archived