Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody Watching the DNC?

chomerics

Originally posted by chomerics

WOW, I actually thought there would be a few who cared about their country in here.

PLEASE dont be so dramatic. :rolleyes: Its not like if you fail to watch a party convention that you relenquish your right to vote in November or anything...

Guest Matt Kyriacou

I'm watching.

I am waiting for Kerry to come on. I haven't been sleeping well lately and if he does roll out a speech of an hour or more, then I'm sure he will make me :snore: quite nicely this evening.

Originally posted by jenmdixon

Walter Mondale! Wow, he has aged...

I remember his campiagn quite clearly - it was the last one that I didn't vote in, but I was keenly interested in the process :)

Speaking of Mondale, he works -- has an office -- at my wife's firm. The Bush-Cheney stickers are hitting his door in August :).

Originally posted by Art

Speaking of Mondale, he works -- has an office -- at my wife's firm. The Bush-Cheney stickers are hitting his door in August :).

Speaking of Mondale, the DNC convention this week reminds me of a memorable Mondale line: "I'm going to raise your taxes.."

Let me give you a synopsis of Kerry's speech, including some commonly used words.

Fierce....strong....strength... hope.... fierce.... fight.....strong..... strength.... leader..... hope..... fierce.... strong..... strength..... blah....blah...blah...yadda..yadda....yadda... fierce...strong.....leader..... lead.....strength....

"Thank you.... good night.... "

I normally just get the gist from the news, but all the hype got me curious this time around.

Does anybody else feel that they wouldnt want to be caught dead in that crowd of wacko's?

Thats not a slam on Dems, only that the close-ups they are showing of the delegates are not doing their dating lives any favors.

Since it's the first one I've seen, I've got to ask...

Are they always filled with so much, to steal a line from office space, "Flair"?

Crazy Dr. Suess hats and wierd elaine from Seinfeld dance routines all over the place.

Now I've got to watch the RNC just to compare wierdos.

I was really hoping to start to get an idea on specific action plans that Kerry would do if elected. Guess I wait on that........

Originally posted by Cskin

Let me give you a synopsis of Kerry's speech, including some commonly used words.

Fierce....strong....strength... hope.... fierce.... fight.....strong..... strength.... leader..... hope..... fierce.... strong..... strength..... blah....blah...blah...yadda..yadda....yadda... fierce...strong.....leader..... lead.....strength....

"Thank you.... good night.... "

You forgot......better pay for all Americans.....healthcare for all Americans......federal retirement plans for all Americans.....softer toilet paper for all Americans.....

Do we really need to listen?

Oh.... and I almost forgot....

Repeal tax cuts on the wealthy... because they SHOULD pay more... because they can.

"Let's take their money to fund social programs for ALL Americans.... without having to have them QUALIFY for the social programs and no exit strategy so they can remain sucking of the nipple of the Federal govt. the rest of their lives"..... Hoooray.....Kerry!!!! Kerry!!! Kerry!!!!!

I'll just wait until tomorrow so Rush can tell me what happened. Like every good Republican conservative should.

Just like any true leader, I'll let someone else tell me what to think.....mega dodos....

Please, God has given you a brain....use it.

If you vote Republican or democratic for the election do it for a reason, not just because some fat overbearing drug addicted loud mouth told you biased half truths about someone else. If that's the case the Democrates will vote for Kerry because of Michael Moore.

Yes I'm watching Kerry because I want to hear what he has to say, and I will watch Bush because I want to hear what he has to say.

I previewed my post and apologize in advance, I just find Rush appalling, and every person that takes his word as the gospel.

Archived