Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official #11 Answer Thread

bayougator

Originally posted by bayougator

I have to clear a couple things up!!

I'm the one that gave him the Henry Ford quote his senior year in HS. So I guess there is something other than making him tough that I can take credit for.

And unfortunately I have to tell you. Pat didn't tell the truth!! He can't hold a match to me on the grill. Because of this we are scheduling a cook off and pitcherjlt will be the taste tester.

I can also tell you that he's throwing the ball better than he has in years. I have the bruises to prove it. We threw in the front yard today and I have to regretfully admit. I couldn't take it anymore.

BG

I guess you guys will have to come upto the Star City, so a PRO can show you some grilling tips :hungry:

Bayou, I think you are just getting soft :laugh: ;)

What? You're not going to tell us where you stand on the war in IRAQ????

What a gyp! :laugh:

Thanks Patrick and Bayou....this is the kind of stuff that led most of us to this incredible site in the first place!

I just want to say one thing. You've only tasted what Joe Gibbs is all about. Wait until the games really start. I watched he and the Redskins blossom as a kid. One of the most exciting things about all of this is that you and the rest of the Redskins don't yet fully realize the paradigm shift thats occured. You are going to win. And win big.

And Brunnell or not, you WILL be a huge part of that Patrick. You have every fan here's respect and we'll be waiting for you to jump in and take over the reigns, whether its this season, halfway-through, or a year or two from now.

You da man. Thanks Bayou for helping make it happen!

Originally CURTIS28

:) That was so cool thanx for answering my question patrick you are the best! it is awesome talking to other ppl that hunt first time i asked sum1 famouse about it i like to bow hunt to but i just started so i am not that good at it but i like it to.

Originally posted by hannumpbs

Originally CURTIS28

:) That was so cool thanx for answering my question patrick you are the best! it is awesome talking to other ppl that hunt first time i asked sum1 famouse about it i like to bow hunt to but i just started so i am not that good at it but i like it to.

THanks Curtis. You made my job a little easier. Bye bye.

quote:

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

Dear Patrick,

Om wrote an Extremeskins article called "The Gibbsian Moment" about the moment in a football fan's life when he realizes that he is bearing witness to something great.

Is there any defining moment in your football career--as a child or an adult--where you felt you were in the presence of true greatness? Perhaps something that inspired you to become the football player you are today?

REPLY:

I would have to say the first time Coach Gibbs walked into our first team meeting. I could definitely tell I was in the presence of greatness, and it was evident that all of my teammates felt the same way. Guys sat up, shut up, and removed their hats. Instant respect. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to spend time with him on a daily basis.

WOW! I got chills reading this!

Pat,

Thanks for taking the time. That was unbelievably awesome! You are a class act and a true rep for our organization.

Now go out there and win the starting job, I want to see you under center on opening day :)

:dallasuck

I just got a chance to read this thread, and I must say it was awesome. Thanks Pat and Bayou for making it happen, and thanks to the Extremeskins staff for having such a cool fansite. I can't wait for the season to start, so we can start whippin everybody's a@s! :logo: :wewantd: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

Archived