Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dang, That Fantasia Can Really Sing

Dan T.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

And that A$$ will not hurt either. I thought she was crippled the first time I saw her by the way she was walking. After a while I realized that she had a heavy load to carry.

Originally posted by Hooper

Every one of you should have your man card revoked.

The things we do so can have peice and quiet during football season.

She is a great singer, but I was pulling for the underdog in Diana.

For only being 16, Diana has great stage presence and a great voice.

Of course she can sing. She's had professional lessons (in addition to natural talent) since this edition of the show started.

The show is less of a singing (karioke) contest but a study in marketing. The producers are looking for a 'horse to get behind' by showing them to people, and letting them decide which one to invest their money on.

It's large scale test-marketing at it's best.

i saw little bit of the finale last night and this girl fantasia is one ugly ass $%^&$%. She looks like chris tucker.

Ya think she sings good? she might hit all the notes but her voice isnt all that. matter of fact she sounds like chris tucker too. damn man american idol is gay.

Originally posted by skinsfanforlife

i saw little bit of the finale last night and this girl fantasia is one ugly ass $%^&$%. She looks like chris tucker.

Ya think she sings good? she might hit all the notes but her voice isnt all that. matter of fact she sounds like chris tucker too. damn man american idol is gay.

Well-crafted contribution, bro.

She has a nice stage presence but her voice is a little too nasal and mouselike on some of the songs she sings. Summertime and Higher were nice but I wouldn't buy her CD.

Then again, I'm a crooner at heart so I was pulling for John Stevens. :D

I was rooting for Diana, but I'm not bitter. Fantasia is a great performer. I'm just not a big fan of her voice. I also think her rendition of Summertime is hugely overrated. No way it was the best performance over all three seasons. Kelly's Natural Woman can't be touched.

Which brings me to another point. Randy only hypes the black contestants like crazy because he gets to produce their record. He produced Ruben's album, but not Clay's, hence, his overwhelming favoritism to Ruben last season and Fantasia this one.

And furthermore, Diana was royally screwed. I'm well aware of the fact that Fantasia won the coin toss to decide which order they'd go in, but there was really no reason to put Fantasia's performance of Higher last on Tuesday night. The producers could've easily made that her second performance to make it more even. Her first performance was awful. Imagine if that had been the memory she left America with. She would've lost.

But all in all, I have no problem with Fantasia winning. She's an all-around great performer. I just can't imagine listening to a whole CD of her screechy voice.

let's all be glad Fantasia won. Could you imagine going to work in D.C. if Diana would have won. It was bad enough when LaToya and Jennifer were voted off! My boss was pissed. Said she would never watch it again. It was racism, They need different judges, she threw stuff around her house, etc. I was like "don't you think you are taking this a little too serious?

Originally posted by afparent

let's all be glad Fantasia won. Could you imagine going to work in D.C. if Diana would have won. It was bad enough when LaToya and Jennifer were voted off! My boss was pissed. Said she would never watch it again. It was racism, They need different judges, she threw stuff around her house, etc. I was like "don't you think you are taking this a little too serious?

Archived