Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Illuminati.......

ghetto-smoove

Originally posted by ghetto-smoove

Does anyone here now about the Illuminati and there plan to take over the world ?

Been reading Angels & Demons huh? :doh:

The DaVinci Code is better btw

Originally posted by 5Arrington6

Been reading Angels & Demons huh? :doh:

The DaVinci Code is better btw

:laugh: and if you read Digital Fortress you will know that the NSA can intercept all of your e-mails....you may THINK it is encoded but in fact they are probably reading this post as I type it!!:laugh:

The Illuminati is a cover story made up by the alliance of little furry creatures (I hear they look kind of like Ewoks) and the US Government. They have piece of the intergalactic human DNA (a major ingredient in the HOTEST designer drug in the universe) market. This piece of the market may soon become a virtual monopoly due to this close working relationship. A consortium led by giant green lizard men and little gray men, however, who have been loosing market share (in fact, its almost below 1%) are planning to bomb the world back to the stone-age in hopes of recapturing a market they dominated only 100 years ago.

Originally posted by Henry

Just finished Angels and Demons.

Not bad. Not great.

If DaVinci Code was better I'll check it out.

I highly recommend Davinci Code. Great read!!!:applause:

Does anyone here now about the Illuminati and there plan to take over the world ?

Yeah, I know it's a bunch of crap :D

There is no "Illuminati" - the world is way to complex for one group to own, control, or otherwise "take over".

The conspiracy has been around forever. What is taking them so long? Take over the world already!!

Originally posted by More Complete

Yeah, I know it's a bunch of crap :D

There is no "Illuminati" - the world is way to complex for one group to own, control, or otherwise "take over".

The conspiracy has been around forever. What is taking them so long? Take over the world already!!

Have you looked on the back of your dollar bill lately ?? The Illuminati symbol is the pyramid with the "all seeing eye" Also connected with Skull and Bones society....

Have you looked on the back of your dollar bill lately ?? The Illuminati symbol is the pyramid with the "all seeing eye" Also connected with Skull and Bones society....

:doh:

Those are Masonic symbols. Most of our founding fathers were Freemasons. While history classes continue to preach how much our founding fathers principles were influenced by enlightenment philosophers like Locke, many of their ideals actually came from freemasonry. The Sons of Liberty was actually made up of members from Boston's Masonic lodge.

The illuminati have been hopelessly weakened anyway since the passing of their head of operations, Colonel Sanders. While the US is still plagued by the secret ingredient he places in fast food to make us crave it nightly, little else of his plots are likely to survive more than a decade past his demise.

Originally posted by Maxito

My mom is reading Devils and Angels book, And she said that the symbol of Illuminati is on the back of a 1 dollar bill. Is it true.

Yep its true....notice the all the 13's on the dollar bill also...the Devil's number is 13...The Illuminati are basically Satanists obsessed with a one world government ruled by Satan (antichrist)

Again 13, and the Friday the 13th came from the Freemasons via the Knights Templar. The king of France (Phillip the Fair, I think)slaughtered the Knights to confiscate their land on Friday the 13th. The remnants fled to Scotland and eventually evolved into the Freemasons.

Where is there any biblical reference to 13 being the devils #????

:rolleyes:

I know all about it. They are also connected with Free Masons and the New World Order and Kennedy's assasination and bla, bla, bla.

Question:

How gullable do you have to be to belive that one small group of people control everything in the world (money, power, press) but no one knows about it because they are keeping it secret?

Originally posted by More Complete

:rolleyes:

I know all about it. They are also connected with Free Masons and the New World Order and Kennedy's assasination and bla, bla, bla.

Question:

How gullable do you have to be to belive that one small group of people control everything in the world (money, power, press) but no one knows about it because they are keeping it secret?

someone has to do it, because its in the bible..unless you dont believe in God's word..a one world government WILL happen...

someone has to do it, because its in the bible..unless you dont believe in God's word..a one world government WILL happen...

Well, as you are aware, the bible is open to interpretation.

Provide the specific passage and I will interpret it differently.

Besides, this could be the UN or even democracy could it not?

Why does it have to be some crazy crackpot conspiracy theory?

Originally posted by riggo-toni

The illuminati have been hopelessly weakened anyway since the passing of their head of operations, Colonel Sanders. While the US is still plagued by the secret ingredient he places in fast food to make us crave it nightly, little else of his plots are likely to survive more than a decade past his demise.

:laugh:

That's the Pentavaret.

:rotflmao:

Archived