Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meoooooooooooooow!!!!

jbooma

Originally posted by Johnny 'Luscious' Punani

two words....

YOUR GHEY!!!

:laugh: :mad: Please. This seriously just looks stupid to me. Its not even about the real catwoman. No meowing or anything like that. Does that make me gay? Naw. That means this is going to be another one of those films I'm not shelling out $6 bucks to go waste my time seeing at the movie theaters.

Boring...

Originally posted by Renegade7

:laugh: :mad: Please. This seriously just looks stupid to me. Its not even about the real catwoman. No meowing or anything like that. Does that make me gay? Naw. That means this is going to be another one of those films I'm not shelling out $6 bucks to go waste my time seeing at the movie theaters.

Boring...

your still ghey...

Boring...

$6!! Damn yo...where I am that movie is a $9.50 investment. But i agree with you on this one the movie will suck...and frankly she's not my type.

You know guys it is possible to be hetro and not attracted to every single woman in a tight dress.....

Originally posted by fwo40

$6!! Damn yo...where I am that movie is a $9.50 investment. But i agree with you on this one the movie will suck...and frankly she's not my type.

You know guys it is possible to be hetro and not attracted to every single woman in a tight dress.....

D@mn I quess everybody is entitled to their own preference, but in my book that is one FINE woman.

Boring...

For some reason I don't think this thread was created with "movie analysis" in mind ......I think its more about some hot a$$

Originally posted by smashmowf

For some reason I don't think this thread was created with "movie analysis" in mind ......I think its more about some hot a$$

In a nutshell smash, I don't care. :)

I have a lot of respect for halle, but I'm not pressed to shell out $6.50 to see her try to do a better job being catwoman then Michelle. The second I heard Michelle I knew it was going to be bad. :doh:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Not a big fan of Halle Berry? I'll bet if it was Brittney, you'd be all over it, right?

I know I would be! ;):cheers:

It ain't that. Love halle berry, but I only go to the movies if there's going to be really blockbuster, like say "The Day After Tommorrow". I have a lot of respect for Halle, but that movie looks stupid.

:)

Archived