• Salave'a
    • Boschetti
    • Heuer
    • Warner
    • Nic Clemons
    • White
    • New DL #1
    • New DL #2

Sorry if this has been discussed recently, but I've heard something about the Redskins using a new color for their pants this year. Is it white, burgundy, something else? I can't really remember. I think if we had burgundy pants with a new style of burgundy shirts it would look soooo nice... We would be intimidating just by the way we look! What do you think would be the best colors for home and away games?

:dallasuck :point2sky

Originally posted by RavenzSuck

II just hope that the coaching staff doesn't resort to their attire from the 80's (Burgundy stretch BIKE pants and tacky sweaters!)

I don't care if the coaching staff wears pink tutus if they'll get us 3 more Super Bowls! :)

Originally posted by BDBuddy23

I dunno about any new uniforms, but burgandy pants and jersey combo would look horrendous. I liked the white on white from last year, though.

I'm with you, I think the white/white looked hot! It would depend on the burgundy color whether it looked bad or not! Then again, nevermind!

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

"Redskins' unis," not "Redskins uni's."

I'm allowing myself one apostrophe-related post per day...until the mods disallow that, of course. ;)

I dont' get it, your crazy. Whose wrong and does'nt use apostrophe's correctly? Besides, their such a minor part of grammatical correctness.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I'm with you, I think the white/white looked hot! It would depend on the burgundy color whether it looked bad or not! Then again, nevermind!

Ya know what, I retract that statement! I just saw the ETopps card of Taylor Jacobs in the all Burgundy uni. That looks pretty good! We should do all white at home & all burgundy away!

I can't see them changing unis this year. Gibbs won't let it happen.

You know, I always thought this too until I heard Gibbs on 980 last week. He was talking to Andy Polley and Czaben. Czaben asked him what colors they'd wear at home and he said something to the affect of "I don't really care"...Steve then said "You should bring the white tops back for good" and Gibbs couldn't even remember what they did when he was here the first time.

I guess my point is, I thought this was a change he implemented so it's a little strange to me that he didn't even remember. I'm glad he's focusing on other things, just surprised he doesn't remember making that type of change.

:point2sky

I have been a redskins fan since birth, and I understand people's stance on tradition, but jeez it is time to get a little face-lift. Why do you think the uniforms/logo's have changed over the years... to keep an updated modern look! If it were up to some of the people out there we would still be wearing leather helmets!

Look at the progression:

Archived