Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

here is the greatest poll ever

which dallas cowboy do u think blows the most out of all those gay cowboys. its a tough one, but i have narrowed it down

here are the choices

QB Quincy Carter- he really blows

RB-Julius Jones- u might not think he sucks yet but he does

WR- Terry Glenn- he sucks on a different level

S- Darren Wodson- is he dead yet

WR- Small Johnson- he might be the biggest bust of the season

this is a tough decision because all of these guys blow in many different ways, but my choice has to go out to terry glenn

re·straint 1)The act of restraining or the condition of being restrained.

2)Loss or abridgment of freedom.

3)An influence that inhibits or restrains; a limitation.

4)An instrument or a means of restraining.

5)Control or repression of feelings; constraint.

I pick # 5 Alex.

Though I see decisions for number 4 in the future.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

re·straint 1)The act of restraining or the condition of being restrained.

2)Loss or abridgment of freedom.

3)An influence that inhibits or restrains; a limitation.

4)An instrument or a means of restraining.

5)Control or repression of feelings; constraint.

I pick # 5 Alex.

Though I see decisions for number 4 in the future.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Take our word for it and use some restraint.

Ahh shcuks. Give the dude a break - it's all in good fun.

Who the heck is Small Johnson? That's not a real name, is it? Oh, the locker room jokes.....

I'm gonna hope the correct answer is Jones, cuz if he turns out to be good, the 'Boys will be a nightmare under Parcells.

FINAL POST ON THIS THREAD...

Kid your 16....your young and it shows. We love your company but when you come in here and try to talk football with "older" people you sound like kid. Do me a favor please. Post something very interesting we may not know about. Something you believe we will actually discuss. I'm on your side if you haven't noticed and I don' think these guys should hassle you this much. Just simmer down the "childlike" posts and respect this fact:

We are fans of the Washington Redskins. We hate our rivals BUT, we won't degrade ourselves to their level. Many so called TROLLS will come and go here. Then will see what we here represent. Not a group of guys talking about how bad THAT team sucks but a group talking about events accuring around the league and most imporantly our team.

We as a fan base will stay intact on this site regardless of what our record is. The members here with some seniority know what I'm talking about.

good luck kid....

:point2sky

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

FINAL POST ON THIS THREAD...

Kid your 16....your young and it shows. We love your company but when you come in here and try to talk football with "older" people you sound like kid. Do me a favor please. Post something very interesting we may not know about. Something you believe we will actually discuss. I'm on your side if you haven't noticed and I don' think these guys should hassle you this much. Just simmer down the "childlike" posts and respect this fact:

We are fans of the Washington Redskins. We hate our rivals BUT, we won't degrade ourselves to their level. Many so called TROLLS will come and go here. Then will see what we here represent. Not a group of guys talking about how bad THAT team sucks but a group talking about events accuring around the league and most imporantly our team.

We as a fan base will stay intact on this site regardless of what our record is. The members here with some seniority know what I'm talking about.

good luck kid....

:point2sky

I'd love to say here's you're role model "Lavar is coming", but that's what parents are for. It'd do you go to listen to his advice tho, don't get me wrong.

I'd say that just about covers it. Now that I've demonstrated restraint, you might want to as well. Understand this may be funny to you, but look around for awhile, see how things work around here. May help, that and listening to what King said.

Archived