Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The worst friggin' dream.

Last night, I dreamt the Redskins still stunk.

I was watching a Skins game, from what I thought was the very beginning. We were playing Atlanta. I remember being really excited about finally seeing Gibbs in action. Just then, the Skins get 7 on the board...

But...

I did not see the score. Just then, I noticed that we were trailing the Falcons, 41-7!!!! And it was the first quarter!!! I then woke up in a cold sweat, and after balling like a 6 yr old school-girl, I curled up into the fetal position and started sucking my thumb.

What does it all mean? Does it mean that Snyder and his efforts have tarnished this organization beyond all redemption? Does it mean that even if Joe Gibbs comes in and does his stuff, will he still be under the thumb of Snyder's inability to create a winning formula?

I'll say this- if Gibbs cannot get this thing off the ground, DC will call for Snyder's head...because he will be the blame for this team.

Here's what I really think this dream was about- insecurity. The insecurity created by years and years of putting my faith, time, and energy into a mediocre team. And that's natural, I think.

I do think that Gibbs, and all his ideals and philosophies,will translate to victories on the field. I'm just a little nervous.

So...I open this up to the board!

Freak, I feel for you, man, but don't read anything into it.

I don't mean to play I-Can-Top-That, but I had a dream last week that shook me up real bad:

I dreamt I awoke to news that Joe Gibbs had died.

When I really did awaken, in those first few seconds of consciousness I was in that fog where you're trying to sort dream from reality - what an awful feeling. Even though my head quickly cleared, it messed up my morning. Needless to say, I've banished the thought of reading anything into THAT.

Uh, ya might want to get some additional hobbies or interests!

I know I need to. Some people are addicted to drugs, alky, sex. Me? The Skins. I hit this site about 2 or 3 times daily.

Right on Dan T. That's a pretty bad dream! It does kinda mess with your day, even when you know was just a dream; it kinda affects your psyche (sp?) a bit.

Riggo...you should think about watching something other than the news to find women to fantasize about!!! JK, that's a friggin hilarious post.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

I had a dream last night I was in a foursome with Tonya Harding, Hillary Clinton, and Lorenna Bobbit. When I woke up, my leg was broken, my penis had been severed, and my health insurance had been cancelled.....

:laugh:

I had a dream last night I was in a foursome with Tonya Harding, Hillary Clinton, and Lorenna Bobbit. When I woke up, my leg was broken, my penis had been severed, and my health insurance had been cancelled.....

That was classic riggo-toni.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funniest damn thing I've heard in a long time. :):lol:

:laugh: thank god for you it was just a dream, you better hope that is one dream that never comes true.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made my day. Still laughing from that one riggo!

It coulda been worse.

You could have dreamed you were a Giants fan.

Then, after screaming yourself awake, you look to the closet and see...

....your Tiki Barber jersey.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bang

Originally posted by Blondie

I guess I am just strange.

I don't ever dream about the Redskins.

I only dream about sex.

;)

:laugh:

Blondie

Yeah, sex with Rock Cartright! (Dream)

Or sex with Bubba Tyer. (Nightmare)

Originally posted by Lowghost

What does it mean when you don't dream,:twitch:

Should I be worried, do I have them and just forget.:confused:

I need help don't I.:cry:

It means you're a lucky guy because unlike riggo-toni you'll never wake up with a broken leg and a severed penis and no health insurance.

You need help.:twitch:

Archived