Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trotter Released?????

frankbones

Should players number be retired ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should players number be retired ?

• yes. they should be retired.
    • no.they snould not be retired.

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

Nunyo has about one error in every article he writes. A very careless writer. :rolleyes:

What's this guys background in football writing? I know he was in Seattle covering something but I forget what. He is pretty dismal and incorrect alot. What a lame offering from the WP.

Originally posted by aREDSKIN

What's this guys background in football writing? I know he was in Seattle covering something but I forget what. He is pretty dismal and incorrect alot. What a lame offering from the WP.

The day I got my computer and hooked up to the internet, the first site I looked for was the Washington Post, for news about the Redskins.

Since that day, the first site I always checked was the Post's Redskins section. Since ND was hired, the quality has gone downhill. :(

Should we start a letter writing campaign to the Post?

Originally posted by bubba9497

subsequently

\Sub"se*quent*ly\, adv. At a later time; afterwards

Not to get too technical here (and I admit that I'm not sure from your post whether you're defending ND or not) regardless of his use of the word "subsequently", he wrote that sentence as if it had already happened. That's factually wrong. I'm surprised the Post has this guy on board, especially after the quality that we enjoyed for so many years with Maske.

They've been saying that it's been coming...I think I even read something about the Iggles:eaglesuck maybe thinking about getting him cheap. I think he never quite fullfilled expectations here, but that doesn't mean that I want Philly to get him either.:( :doh:

Originally posted by Woofer Magoo

The day I got my computer and hooked up to the internet, the first site I looked for was the Washington Post, for news about the Redskins.

Since that day, the first site I always checked was the Post's Redskins section. Since ND was hired, the quality has gone downhill. :(

Should we start a letter writing campaign to the Post?

I'm sure that Numbnuts is a good guy and he seems to be excited about the Redskins, but it will take a serious change in his approach to facts before I take his word for anything. Although he has access that none of us have, I would trust the folks on this board to know the facts long before I would trust him.

The W. Times is doing a better job of reporting. A sad state of affairs for the Post.

I'm done with Russell.... he's worn out his welcome with me. Another Spurrier byproduct busts. His knee injury was two years ago in TC. He played last year, albeit sparingly, and proved in preseason his hands are made of stone. Now he's sitting out MC with a knee injury.... jettison that kid of glass. Standeford should be given an opportunity, and Cloman.

Originally posted by Cskin

I'm done with Russell.... he's worn out his welcome with me. Another Spurrier byproduct busts. His knee injury was two years ago in TC. He played last year, albeit sparingly, and proved in preseason his hands are made of stone. Now he's sitting out MC with a knee injury.... jettison that kid of glass. Standeford should be given an opportunity, and Cloman.

From what I saw, I really liked Cloman. Certainly seems more deserving of a roster spot than Cliff.

Originally posted by Oldskool

Actually Sultan is another Trung. Pretty much the different side of the same coin.

I disagree simply for the fact that he was undrafted. And we dont know if he is another Trung. He is quick we just have not seen him enough to know, and we wont get to because of the depth in front of him.

Trung was a bust because he went 1st round had all this hype. THen his first game he blew up. Sultan doesnt have any of that so i think its hard to say he is another trung,

Originally posted by Posse81

From what I saw, I really liked Cloman. Certainly seems more deserving of a roster spot than Cliff.

I have to agree, i wish this guy would get a chance. He is like T.O. Just without the skill hahaha. I mean everything that has been written about him was good. I hope in the camps and training camp he makes a good impression to bad we have so many recievers i think this guy will be good one day.

Archived