Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone who cares, Vinny will be on the NFL Network.

Art

Posted by jbooma:

Isn't Vinny supposed to be calling all of these free agents:

blah, blah, blah.............

Dial Vinny, Dial :laugh:

Not really jbomma.

He hires dumbasses like you to do his legwork:hammer:

I know your one and only purpose in life is to criticize the Redskins FO since Snyder bought the team. Ya know what?

I hope Snyder hires you, then fires your dumb arse.

In your mind, you could cure cancer, feed the world and WILL the 'Skins to win the SB.:2cents:

Why not sit back and enjoy the ride that Snyder, Vinnie, Gibbs and his staff are working very hard to bring to our PROUD team?:cool:

What if:

I was your boss and I was as critical of you as you are of Snyder & Vinnie? My guess is, "your're fired" to quote the 'Donald':laugh:

Relax man/woman and enjoy the ride. Snyder has done the unbelievable and coerced Gibbs to serve another 'term' as leader of the BEST FRANCHISE in the NFL.

I do NOT wish to demean your interjections/opinions. I only wish you would CHOOSE to temper your thoughts about the hierarchy until the plan is proven wrong.

You have a tendency to 'snipe' at the FO. No doubt that's your right. :moon:

Originally posted by Joey T

Posted by jbooma:

Not really jbomma.

I know your one and only purpose in life is to criticize the Redskins FO since Snyder bought the team. Ya know what?

In your mind, you could cure cancer, feed the world and WILL the 'Skins to win the SB.:2cents:

Why not sit back and enjoy the ride that Snyder, Vinnie, Gibbs and his staff are working very hard to bring to our PROUD team?:cool:

What if:

I was your boss and I was as critical of you as you are of Snyder & Vinnie? My guess is, "your're fired" to quote the 'Donald':laugh:

Relax man/woman and enjoy the ride. Snyder has done the unbelievable and coerced Gibbs to serve another 'term' as leader of the BEST FRANCHISE in the NFL.

I do NOT wish to demean your interjections/opinions. I only wish you would CHOOSE to temper your thoughts about the hierarchy until the plan is proven wrong.

Dude. An anger management class may be in order. Seems you have issues. :rolleyes:

Posted by jbooma:

Not really jbomma.

What if:

i think you have greater issues to worry about then everyone else :doh:

Please permit me to make an anology.

Posted by Mad Mike:

Dude. An anger management class may be in order. Seems you have issues.

This posted by 'Mad Mike'. IMHO, Mike has issues INRE his chosen namesake. I have never had an issue with Mike before and I do not have an issue with Mike now. I respect his intelligence. End of anology:laugh:

Posted by Park City Skins:

Whoa....on what side of whose bed did someone wake up on. Though I do understand the sentiment but wow.

My apologies to all who are offended by my retort to jbooma, but I just get sick and tired of the sniping towards our FO who IMHO are doing their best to bring a winner to D.C. The city where I was born:thumbsup:

Sorry about the rant. I have taken a chill pill.

My position about jbooma's post STANDS. Later :cool:

Please permit me to make an anology.

Posted by Mad Mike:

This posted by 'Mad Mike'. IMHO, Mike has issues INRE his chosen namesake. I have never had an issue with Mike before and I do not have an issue with Mike now. I respect his intelligence. End of anology:laugh:

Posted by Park City Skins:

My apologies to all who are offended by my retort to jbooma, but I just get sick and tired of the sniping towards our FO who IMHO are doing their best to bring a winner to D.C. The city where I was born:thumbsup:

Sorry about the rant. I have taken a chill pill.

My position about jbooma's post STANDS. Later :cool:

How class. "I apologize to everyone but jbooma". Unless you work for the Skins, you have no better OPINION than anyone else. Tone your act or quit posting

Archived