Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Rookie Avatar Petition

With the new Rookie Avatar I really don't want to have 45 more posts and have it change!!! Anyway to combine Benchwarmer and Rookie together? I would really love to keep this Avatar for awhile. It's a great Avatar and I especially am not looking forward to have an Avatar with a guy's butt staring me in the face every time I post!

:laugh:

I'm sure if you posed an idea of like, say, donating $5 bucks, maybe Mr. Blade might let some of you all keep that avatar for a while........

Sh*t, I think there are still some bagheads floating around here :laugh:

Originally posted by IAMBG

I'm sure if you posed an idea of like, say, donating $5 bucks, maybe Mr. Blade might let some of you all keep that avatar for a while........

Sh*t, I think there are still some bagheads floating around here :laugh:

Heh, what are bagheads? Is that the ones that say The Dedicated But Embarassed like I think it's Laurent has? I think I'd be willing to do the donation so I don't get that fat butt staring at me!

Originally posted by dissonance19

I see how some have different ones. Like tom giants fan actually has one with LT in it. Maybe cuz he has waaaaay more posts than me. It would take me 10 yrs to get up that status. I dont post too much. I really wish and would like to have Ray Lewis in mine :D

Two fans of opposing teams have been treated with special icons on this board. Tom and Eagles Legend. It's not the number of posts they participate with that merited this. It's that they have been deemed valuable forum contributors in tone and substance and have improved our site by hanging around. All fans of all opposing teams are open to similar treatment. We've just not had the opportunity to find many others who rise to the level of these guys.

If you want Ray Lewis, you don't have to post 4,000 times. You just have to make us respect you enough to want to do right by you :).

Originally posted by Art

Two fans of opposing teams have been treated with special icons on this board. Tom and Eagles Legend. It's not the number of posts they participate with that merited this. It's that they have been deemed valuable forum contributors in tone and substance and have improved our site by hanging around. All fans of all opposing teams are open to similar treatment. We've just not had the opportunity to find many others who rise to the level of these guys.

If you want Ray Lewis, you don't have to post 4,000 times. You just have to make us respect you enough to want to do right by you :).

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Ha, most people don't even acknowledge my posts. So, it may be hard. I like to think I post with some quality enough to gain some respect. But who knows?

Originally posted by McNabb2Owens2k4

I think you should just let anybody, put any avatar they want. This 5,000 post crap is dumb.

And yet we do things completely without regard to your thoughts on the matter. Stunning, no?

Originally posted by dissonance19

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Ha, most people don't even acknowledge my posts. So, it may be hard. I like to think I post with some quality enough to gain some respect. But who knows?

Give it time. Every poster goes through an evaluation period by the rest of the community. And it's an ongoing thing. Over the last year we've added 9000 registered members here. Lots of new folks running around and it's hard to know who's planning on sticking around.

Originally posted by Art

Give it time. Every poster goes through an evaluation period by the rest of the community. And it's an ongoing thing. Over the last year we've added 9000 registered members here. Lots of new folks running around and it's hard to know who's planning on sticking around.

I know what you mean. I've been posting here since I found the board last summer, yet sometimes I still feel as if I am invisible.

Hey, when I first started posting here, I contemplated changing my screenname to 'The Thread Killer'. :laugh:

It takes everybody a little while to find your 'sea legs'.

As for the avatars....on this site you have to get your avatar the old-fashioned way...you have to eaaaarrrrn it! ;)

DRF, you should have been here longer. At least the Cheerleader Avatar is a cheerleader. It was a Hoggette, which is cool, but not as good on the eyes. Remember, it feels much better when you get to that next level, and get a cool new avatar. I'm looking forward to 2000, though I do love the Smoot avatar.

Archived