Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most embarassing moment in NFL?

I also remember seeing at least one kickoff return guy catching the ball in the end zone and just standing there. The kicking guys all slow down, and people start trotting off to the sides. The return guy lets a bunch of them leave, then takes off running.

I'm pretty sure the return team was the Rams, back in the mid 90s. Don't remember the other team though. Guy scored something like a 108 yard TD.

Originally posted by AJWatson3

that fat lineman who was celebrating too soon was Leon Lett, DAL. the guy that ran him down and knocked the ball out was Don Beebe.

Lett was also part of that wondeful decision to try and cover the ball after the blocked field goal attempt against the Dolphins. He ends up going for it...keeping it a "live" football and then not being able to reel it in...while the Dolphins scoop it up for the win.

Originally posted by The Rook

What team was it last year (against the Colts) whaere the 4 DBs watched Harrison catch the ball, hit the ground, and didn't touch him? He then got up and ran in for a TD.

I'd have to say this was 4 Denver DB's just watched Harrison.

Originally posted by Henry

I'm pretty sure the return team was the Rams, back in the mid 90s. Don't remember the other team though. Guy scored something like a 108 yard TD.

That was robert "beetle" bailey i think, im going on memory here so i could be wrong

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

"BACK ON TOPIC"

unless it was already mentioned.....

It was that kick the miami guy did a long time ago...someone help me out......

I think it is Garo Yepremian you are thinking about. Or how ever in the hell you spell it. :laugh:

i remember tony banks throwing a pass to stephen alexander when he wasnt looking and hitting him in the a$$. those were the days... :doh:

there was also a story about a player at the combine a few years back drinking two gallons of water before the weighin in order to weigh more. in the middle he ran off the stage... leaving a little puddle behind.

:laugh:

Originally posted by terpfan

i remember tony banks throwing a pass to stephen alexander when he wasnt looking and hitting him in the a$$. those were the days... :doh:

there was also a story about a player at the combine a few years back drinking two gallons of water before the weighin in order to weigh more. in the middle he ran off the stage... leaving a little puddle behind.

:laugh:

Wasn't that at this years combine? I'm almost sure it was.......

Can't remember his name. Anyone know who thiws was?

Originally posted by The Rook

What team was it last year (against the Colts) whaere the 4 DBs watched Harrison catch the ball, hit the ground, and didn't touch him? He then got up and ran in for a TD.

Against Denver... remarkably bad.

-s

Archived