Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept. 27 MNF Lets whip Dallas

wwninja420

The thing I will enjoy most about the game against Dallas on Monday night:

Seeing the Skins being able to pick up the blitz ---finally---instead of having to dig our QB out of the turf on virtually every play. Conversely seeing Gregg Williams turn up the heat on their offense with major major blitzes. Sean Taylor knocking the snot out of their QBs one after another. Payback is a bitc# aint it.

I hope the Skins will put the kind of performance in that not only ensures victory vs. the Cowgirls, but also forces them to start worrying about upcoming games vs. the Skins (rather than the Eagles). That would be the sign of success this season in my opinion.:D :eaglesuck :dallasuck

The Dead Tree Crew will be in full effect on Monday, September 27th, at 10 AM we will arrive at FedEx Field.

I have a hard time not getting aroused thinking about it. We want Dallas chants galore, this will be one for the ages.

PS. Doesn't it feel good knowing we have a chance?

I haven't skipped class yet, and I don't really want to. Hell, there is even a chance that by the time september rolls around I will have Mondays off anyway, however I may have to just say the hell with it and skip class for the first time. Skins & Cowboys doing their thing on MNF.......If I have a class with computers, I could follow it on the puter, but it just won't be the same....

Guys,

You really are glutons for punishment.

Seriously. Lets just stop for a second and think about, ohhhh, the last 5 to 6 years.

I don't need to go game by game. I don't need to show you guys you should have smashed us on numerous occasions. You guys should know the thumping of chests in this thread is borderline moronic.

Let's play it on the field. I know i am confident.

Ken, you frequent this board semi regularly and are familiar with Redskins history, especially that dealing with Gibbs. With both those in mind it's your post that borders on moronic. You should know better. We know we are confident as well. Cautiously, but confident.

Yeah, Ken, you should be confident.

You have swiss cheese for an OL and a bunch of failed baseball players at QB.

That's been good enough to beat the Norv, Steve, and Marty Skins. Maybe good enough to beat the Gibbs' Skins. But nothing I would get confident about.

Originally posted by Ken

Guys,

You really are glutons for punishment.

Seriously. Lets just stop for a second and think about, ohhhh, the last 5 to 6 years.

I don't need to go game by game. I don't need to show you guys you should have smashed us on numerous occasions. You guys should know the thumping of chests in this thread is borderline moronic.

Let's play it on the field. I know i am confident.

chout3.jpg

You know how to whistle Ken....just pucker up and BLOW :laugh:

Be afraid Ken.

Be verrrry afraid.

Joe Gibbs ain't no Floridian golfing afficianado.

Originally posted by cowboykilla

The Dead Tree Crew will be in full effect on Monday, September 27th, at 10 AM we will arrive at FedEx Field.

I have a hard time not getting aroused thinking about it. We want Dallas chants galore, this will be one for the ages.

PS. Doesn't it feel good knowing we have a chance?

Dude, the game's at 9:00 PM. Don't fade out by game time.:40oz: We need every fan still standing to make it loud.;)

Archived