Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

girl/guy type

Mr. S

due to excessive looking of the daily babe thread, ive gotta ask, what things are you guys attracted to in a girl. Women can post what they like in guys if they want, I just want to see a general opinion

I myself go after face and hair more overall, with legs being there as well, eyes are major as well, like that blue eyed girl picture i saw earlier.

what things are you guys attracted to in a girl.

that she's not my wife....:laugh:

actually, i love long haired brunettes, and if they wear glasses, that's hot too...

otherwise, just a cool gal, low maintenance good looking type, that likes to party and saves the drama for her mama.

I love the body frst. Can't help it. As long as the lower half and upper halves are propartionally voluptuous, I can dig it :D

I do love a pretty face. For some reason the chin crack has been turning me on lately, like Angie Harmon??? ANyways i digress....

Yeah, i think I like Zakks type of chick. Brunnette, olive skin (latin women?) Piercing eyes, long legs, perfect and firm....:doh:......

Jeeez, guess you can't tell someone is thinking hard about gettign laid............:rolleyes:

Personally don't like girls who are huge football fans........if they know actual stats that is just too much. Kind of like those sideline reporters just there for their looks..... a joke.

Legs are my favorite feature........laying around in sweatsuits everyday is not sexy.....lazy. work those legs!!!

Girls in baseball caps is somehow amazing.

Ladies with careers are impressive (ie. Judith Dean). Country club wives (Nancy, Barbara, Laura) are boring.

Nice face FIRST. Aint got nothing if the face aint straight. And its got to be pleasant. 98.486% of the hot, exotic type are messed up in the head.

Gotta have some rackage. Not too big, not mosquito bites either.

Gimmie the shapely big butt. Or I can take the practically-no-ass-having chicks too.

My range of preference in looks is so wide. But even if they match up,if the personality sucks, its all for naught.

I likes 'em smart and feisty.

Looks wise, I've always been partial to brunettes. And not too thin. I prefer the more voluptuous type. Models and actresses these days are generally way too skinny for my tastes. Think Jennifer Connelly, not Gwenneth Paltrow.

What do i like in a girl? Nothin. It's women i love. They have to be mature, that means preferably older. Its okay if they are smarter then me, just means we'll have better arguements and i'll learn somethin new everyday. And everynight. ;) Not afraid to express her opinion, but not stupid as in she blindly loves her right to say what she wants to say. Someone who can whip out a good comeback, but knows when to bite her tounge as well. Cool and sexy, and doesn't try to be like anyone else. Pure individual. Funny, cute, and loves to wrestle. Think i'm crazy? They're woman like that in world! Infact, i'm talkin about my girlfriend. U have no clue how lucky i am. :D Plus, she LOVES football, plays the piano, is ADHD just like me, and get this, is A COWGIRLS FAN!!! TOP THAT!!! Just try. I dare u. I double dare u. :laugh:

Shout out to my boo, Alexis of PG! Nothin but lov baby!

Breathin', with eyes, chest, ears, hair and arms. Legs is optional. :laughs:

Ok, really? I like all kinds honestly. I tend to be attracted in the moment, and it surprises me what I like going off a feeling. I've dated a size zero, 4-11 Vietnamese girl to a 5-9 thick white girl.

I guess though, I like the Asian, Latina and Asian/white or Latin/white mixes because of the hair, hair color and eye color. Also, they tend to have..."flatter" faces and more delicate features, IMO.

I, like IAMBG, have been digging on the butt-chins for some time. I'd rather call it a dimple or cleft...I think it comes from an old girlfriend. I have a very specific thing with broad faces, clefted chins and prominent(but not large) noses. Odd that.

My turn.

In a man, good looks are important. I like a bigger man…buff…someone who works out. Good teeth. A nice smile is very important. A contagious laugh. Hands that are big. Dark complexion.

Dang. I just described the ex. Thought I was over that.

Guess not.

Oh yeah. Someone who wont lie or cheat. Tell me I am pretty. OK, so I need him to lie sometime.

:laugh:

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by Park City Skins

See. Now I'm confused. Thought you said to lie sometime. :);)

:cheers:

What they say and what they mean is vastly different...

Either way, pretty much fo rme, I won't make any lies about being just about their mind, that's nice and all, but she's got at least have some type of initial attraction (i.e. a spark) and then go from there.

What causes that spark? Confidence is a good thing. Girls with high upkeep (maintenance) are not my type. I'm good at being the nice, supportive boyfriend, but not gonna massage your self esteem.

Having some sense of humor is good, and at least tolerating sports is good as well.

I think I want to try a non-argumentative girl this time. I'm tired of getting yelled at. Though, I'm sure knowing my taste, it'll be another opiniated arguer.

Yeah, and add medium length hair, somewhat fit, personality, and a teacher who has the summers off like I will.

Not much eh?

Gotta have a pretty face. Normally I like hair with some length, but some women can carry short hair pretty good. Then when checking out the body I look at the hips. GOT TO HAVE SOME HIPS!! And a good butt. CANNOT be too thin. Women that look healthy are a must. None of this Kate Moss crap!! Usually you weed out the ****es when you talk to them. The ones that KNOW they look good, I would kick to the curb, becasue they wouldn't give me the time of day. Breasts in the B cup to C cup range look good too. Eyes don't matter. If you like a womans personality then any set of eyes are pretty because the personality is pretty.

:dallasuck

what ive tended to notice from most of your guys posts, for women, is that you dont really care for supermodel thin looks. Some of you did say body, but you didnt mind that if they were well proportioned and slightly voluptuous. Seems like some girls try to stay excessively thin for guys when most guys like to have some voluptuousness. Sorta proves the idea said by my psychology teacher last year.

Archived