Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great L. Coles Quote

StevieInferior

it's good to give star players an inferiority complex once in a while. maybe lavar will feel inferior soon as well.

that's the hallmark of a great coach, like phil jackson (hate as much as i do) but his legend is greater than his players (except jordan who created him). That's a loaded statement with retractments, time to sleep off the JD. :pint:

Once Gibbs gets these guys to believe in a system, the whole league will see the talent the skins have. I dont believe any Redskin team has belived in a coach since Turner's very early years. Even that is questionable. Robiske? No... They knew he was not going to be our coach. Marty? No =too old school. He put alarms on our doos at camp. Spurrier- Does he really know what he is doing? Is this college? Wueffel, Anthony, Green, Matthews, Jackson???

i think lavar will come to a new realization this weekend when all the top reporters are interviewing gibbs first to get a sense of how he's doing, then interviewing all the players asking them how gibbs is, then finally getting to lavar's crybaby problems.

give it up lavar your agents will be disbarred in 2 years

Archived