Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your Favoirte Horror Film

wwninja420

Exorcist. This movie scared my out of my witts because it was far older then i was but looked so... real. Man, i'd love to watch it at night, but i don't own the movie. Guess you can tell i love horror films, cuz i do i do i doouooo.

Honorable Mentions:

Aliens

28 Days Later

Original Friday the 13th

-----------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Originally posted by SkinFaninOKC

Alien was first class!!!

The foreign environment in Alien really contributed to the suspense, and you're right, the score was outstanding. It was a first-class sci-fi movie in addition to being a first-class suspense/horror movie, and it used its sci-fi settings to the max to ratchet up the suspense.

The actors were also very good, and their inability to comprehend what it was that they were facing also made it very scary.

I stand by that as my pick for scariest movie ever.

Night of the Living Dead scared the hell out of me. I'm thinking it came out in 70, making me 9 at the time. My sister snuck me into the old movie house in town. They had side doors on the building they never locked, which worked out well when I was a bit older.;)

Jaws actually would be my second choice. The summer it came out I'm thinkin I was 14, and spent most of it in Wildwood NJ looking over my shoulder anytime I was in the water:laugh:

The true story that the book Jaws was based on is pretty wild. Check it out if you have a little time.

:cheers:

Archived