Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ban list running count.

Art

For your information, here are the folks that were banned and the reasons behind them. These should assist you in appreciating the kind of things you shouldn't be doing in the future.

Even Madder -- Immense stupidity and tone deafness, coupled with continued misrepresentations when they weren't necessary (Banned for one week, though teetering on permanent ban of all accounts.)

ChrisFul -- Ignorant drive-by trolling from a guy who's previously been run off in a huff for being stupid, repeatedly. (Regrettably banned for 200 hours as I hate banning visitors, especially such easy ones to beat up on.)

Frunobulax -- Fairly new poster who's humor was unclear. Posted fascist joke that could be very funny or could be that from a real jackass. Asked which was the case and removed ban, though continuing mails lead one to believe first instincts. (Banned for 72 hours but told immediately he could get out of it by explaining what he was getting at. Did and is no longer banned.)

johndevivi -- Over the top gay bashing of the sort that was just disturbing to read -- not that we're all that uplifted here as a site toward gays, so you know it was bad :). (Banned for two days.)

Arringtonhitz -- Posted pics of very hot Vida in two threads on this board, seemingly at random, with no football information and merely just a hello, look at Vida. Posted TWICE more the same pics, despite TWO edits and warnings ON the board from Die Hard. AH believes his pics are no different than Hayek or the half naked cheerleader holding Bailey's jersey. Difference, pics go in the Daily Babe thread in the Tailgate. Sigs can be turned off by each of you who don't want to see them here. Get the difference? (Banned for two days, though behavior with Whyme could extend this.)

Whyme -- Duplicate account for AH. Failure to address concerns through e-mail or through PM. (Forever gone)

We'll add as we go and feel free to comment and debate as we go :).

Thanks for baning scantily clad women in the middle of post on the FedEx board. That could get someone into some heat at work. If I'm going to get in trouble, hopefully it is because I clicked on Daily Babe and not a thread about Ramsey or whatever they were. (I couldn't figure out what was going on because I have sigs disabled). I ended up disabling all pictures.

Originally posted by Duke

Wow, EM got banned? I often like his points. He looks at things in different way, I think.

Thank God it's just temporarily. :)

I like EM too when he stays on topic rather than pretending he's an idiot who doesn't understand the difference between statements of fact -- i.e. is the probability that we know of that Bailey will or will not be franchised and refusing to acknowledge the facts we know -- versus differences in viewpoints -- such as is depth measured by your starters or by your reserves. There's a place for a good little yappy dog like EM. But, don't thank God he's not permanently banned. Thank me. He did very well with his last reprieve. Hope he does with his next one too, because there won't be another.

I'd like to apologize to Art for yesterday's events. Nothing to do with the forum, but several things in my life came together yesterday as well and had me pretty tense.

Everything I post (besides Redskins-related stuff) is meant in humor, and I wasn't trying to be malicious or offensive to anyone.

Those of you who visit the Redskins newsgroup know me as Kevin Miller, and know how harmless I am there...:D

Originally posted by Frunobulax

I'd like to apologize to Art for yesterday's events. Nothing to do with the forum, but several things in my life came together yesterday as well and had me pretty tense.

Everything I post (besides Redskins-related stuff) is meant in humor, and I wasn't trying to be malicious or offensive to anyone.

Those of you who visit the Redskins newsgroup know me as Kevin Miller, and know how harmless I am there...:D

You have no need to apologize. You had your say and I listened and did right by you. We're square. :)

johndevivi -- Over the top gay bashing of the sort that was just disturbing to read -- not that we're all that uplifted here as a site toward gays, so you know it was bad . (Banned for two days.)

2 days? I guess Art hasn't seen his "eff Gibbs" post yet. I believe that Die Hard banned him for 2 days as well, back in the "Janet/nipple/SB" thread.

Originally posted by jbooma

Can we great a gun sound to go off when you ban someone :D

I can see it now we are typing then all of a sudden you hear a bang and another one bites the dust :laugh:

:rotflmao: I luv it!! oh, please Art, pweety pwease?! I might have to turn the volume off tho. I can see it now, someone puts up a thread about getting rid of Ramsey and this thing starts going off like a machine gun!

---------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Was Vida nude??? :) Haha, oh yeah..who was the person with the sig of some chick with a huge ass in really short shorts on the back of a motorcycle..I was scrolling through a thread this past week during school and I scroll down and see that, about 20 kids sit behind me in my English class when this happened, I was like holy **** and scrolled down as fast as I could, I was too embarrassed to turn around and look at anyone haha but all the other pictures are fine, I don't care if anyone at school sees me scrolling through those, but damn that woman on the motorcycle surprised the hell outta me.

Originally posted by Southtown

johndevivi was banned for gay bashing? I would have assumed it was for his non sensical ramblings in replies to posts that were so difficult to read and comprehend.

yeaIwonderedwhateverhappentodatguybecauseIlove2readhispostsahdseewhathesays

j/k

:silly:

Originally posted by Parlett316 TBanks fan lol

ahhaha Art took my suggestion!

ARt plz give me a Tony Banks avatar thanks :)

Alright, I gotta ask - what is your infatuation with Tony Banks?

I think there's medication for this condition now. :laugh:

Originally posted by SonnyJ

Alright, I gotta ask - what is your infatuation with Tony Banks?

I think there's medication for this condition now. :laugh:

During the 2001 season, I watched every Redskins game with my buddy Mike. We would start drinking at like 9 am when I got off work and just go crazy during the game.

Then during that 5-0 winning streak I started the Tony Banks fan club. It has one member! Me. He threw a touchdown pass and pointed to the sky and I looked at my Mike and said, "Tony Banks is thanking God and his only fan....Me!"

I guess it was that funny cause we were pounding Bud Ice all day.

THAT"S THE STORY! I like a bad QB. I love when there is a Tony Banks sighting in Houston. It's great.

I always thought Frunobulax was cool. Never had a problem with him and I know Ive seen that name here for a while....

No reason for posting. Just showing love.

Not that I am hitting on you dude.

And not that there's anything wrong with that.....:rolleyes:

Always assoicited with a far out sig...........................

I like chicken

Originally posted by IAMBG

I always thought Frunobulax was cool. Never had a problem with him and I know Ive seen that name here for a while....

No reason for posting. Just showing love.

Not that I am hitting on you dude.

And not that there's anything wrong with that.....:rolleyes:

Always assoicited with a far out sig...........................

I like chicken

Thanks, IAMBG. I'm not exactly ready to start picking out curtains with you, either...:laugh:

Originally posted by Frunobulax

Ahhh Kevin Miller!! I knows who you is!!

I used to lurk on that newsgroup years ago and you were always one of my favorite posters. Sophistacated sense of humor, intelligent, good insight. Yeah, I remember that name.

Glad to have you here. :hump:

Not to knock the Skins newsgroup, but I stopped lurking there because it had degenerated to a series of one man arguments witha guy named "Spizzuco??" or something like that.

It seemed like he would post some trollish drivel and everyone else would spend their time responding to it. Got kinda boring after awhile. Perhaps things have changed for the better though.

Anyways let me offer you both a belated welcome to the forum and a sincere request that you post here more frequently. :cheers:

Oh and anyone that's a fan of Babylon 5 is ok in my book. ;)

Archived