Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Packers vs Eagles - Game Thread....

Tom [Giants fan]

It wasnt the Eagles D at all, it was the Pack's incomptence.

God forbid you're 8 inches from the goalline at MOST, and you QB sneak it or FB dive it.

JESUS, why is it I can see this but NFL coaches don't???!

Just push forward, the Eagles Dline isn't strong enough to handle that. Forget pulls or any other crap.

Ancalagon

Green got the handoff and went to the right, off-tackle. Wahle pulled and went right also and Green was not expecting it and ran into him and tripped.

They were like 8 inches from the damn thing, they could easily have just done a QB sneak or at worst a FB Dive. I do it all the time on Madden ;)

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

It's an almost-sure three points versus a high probability of seven and a low probability of forcing the Eagles into horrendous field position. I'd have gone for it too.

Too many team make that mistake. 3 ain't as much 7, but it adds up better than zero. Philly is playing poor. 10 pts is 2 scores to win. plus you don't want to give them any reason to gain momentum.

in the 2nd quarter you kick with the lead... but that's just me

GB got just about every break in the world in the 1st half and only lead by 7.

If they don't watch it, McNabb is going to run them to death in the 2nd half. He should have run for 100 in the first half.

Still, typical Eagles playoff results. :doh:

And d@mn you Troy Vincent! His loss may mean a game loss.

Originally posted by Ghost Who Talks

Green got the handoff and went to the right, off-tackle. Wahle pulled and went right also and Green was not expecting it and ran into him and tripped.

They were like 8 inches from the damn thing, they could easily have just done a QB sneak or at worst a FB Dive. I do it all the time on Madden ;)

Ah, what used to be called "AFC football" back in the good ol' days. When will coaches learn--you try to keep out-thinking your opponents, and they'll eventually figure you out. You keep beating up on them, and they get demoralized and wither.

Bubba, Madden was a good coach, but often said nonsensical things. I could say, "Ramsey threw an incomplete on that last pass...why call another pass?" The probability of getting the ball in from inside the 1 is over 75%. You try it twice, and your probability goes up to 94% or so.

Archived