Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

NO!!!! I am not becoming a Skins fan for the last time. But with a guy like this on your team who takes time out to come to a message board and talk with the fans, how could you not kind of root for him a bit? I can't in all good conscious make the Skins my second favorite team because they are in the Giants division and I don't really have a second favorite team but #11 has gained a lot of respect from me and while I won't root for the Skins as a team, I will root for him.

NO!!!! I am not becoming a Skins fan for the last time. But with a guy like this on your team who takes time out to come to a message board and talk with the fans, how could you not kind of root for him a bit? I can't in all good conscious make the Skins my second favorite team because they are in the Giants division and I don't really have a second favorite team but #11 has gained a lot of respect from me and while I won't root for the Skins as a team, I will root for him.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

That's ok. Once we get every other guy on the roster to post here, you won't have any other choice. :D

That's ok. Once we get every other guy on the roster to post here, you won't have any other choice. :D

Only a matter of time

Only a matter of time

This reminds me of that scene where Luke finds out his right hand is kind of Darth Vader's... It's a process, Tom, that's all right. :hump:

This reminds me of that scene where Luke finds out his right hand is kind of Darth Vader's... It's a process, Tom, that's all right. :hump:

Archived