Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 5: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Such a busy day for me. Finally wrapped up all of my clients needs..phew... now just going to chill and enjoy some red wine while I try to find something on Netflix or Amazon.

It is strange to start this thread only 4 days later lol

Michael Phillips of the Richmond Times or something picked the Bears to win. Now I am nervous. The team is coming off a high and I hope they don't crash and burn in front of the Bears. On paper we had the #4 D in the offseason... Bruce Allen: "Winning off the field. We are winning off the field but need to win on the field." I hope JDR knows this!

It will be a long night for me. I don't need to get up early since I am my own boss :D but hopefully some of you can still hang tonight here. Also who is going to the game?

Here to winning on TNF :cheers:

BearsSuck.gif.0928a4ab7ad65b280f68b9116dc9a105.gifBearsSuck.gif.0928a4ab7ad65b280f68b9116dc9a105.gifBearsSuck.gif.0928a4ab7ad65b280f68b9116dc9a105.gifBearsSuck.gif.0928a4ab7ad65b280f68b9116dc9a105.gifBearsSuck.gif.0928a4ab7ad65b280f68b9116dc9a105.gif

• Thumb up 1

Working til noon, playing 18 or perhaps 27 holes if it’s open out there, stopping to pick up wings on the way home and ready to watch the game.  In my 40’s now I’ll likely have to forego alcohol for an energy drink to make it through the evening.

I absolutely hate playing a desperate team, on a short week - even if they are as bad as the Bears and at home.

I long for the days where it’s an absolute foregone conclusion that we win these, the only question is by how many touchdowns.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Acworth skins fan said:

First game I’ll be able to watch live, using the nfl replay( sucks they show the score), Sunday ticket is ridiculously priced and bars aren’t cheap either. Wife is a Bears fan, should be interesting tonight. 

Go on Facebook page, "Bleeding Burgundy and Gold Redskins."

There is a moderator named Earl Davis who live streams the games. The page has a no bashing the team or players policy. I am in New York, and I never miss a game. You do have to hear Earl's commentary, because it's just his phone pointed at his TV. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Acworth skins fan said:

First game I’ll be able to watch live, using the nfl replay( sucks they show the score), Sunday ticket is ridiculously priced and bars aren’t cheap either. Wife is a Bears fan, should be interesting tonight. 

Take a look at this thread to get links to the live game (check the last two pages):

9 hours ago, Acworth skins fan said:

Use the stream I posted last week, it's great.   

Was nice meeting you way back when! 

Also, made the lucky ramen with a tuna steak (on sale, of course).  

20231004_185308.jpg

• Like 1