Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar says he knows about the "Fun Pack"

KDawg

Dan Patrick asked him if he would have signed on longterm if Spurrier was returning and LaVar said: I signed my deal when Spurrier was still here and it was assumed he would be back... and gave Patrick the "you're a dumbass" look.

LaVar didn't seem nervous at all, he seemed more annoyed to be doing the interview and with the dumb questions Dan Patrick was asking.

Dan Patrick asked him if he would have signed on longterm if Spurrier was returning and LaVar said: I signed my deal when Spurrier was still here and it was assumed he would be back... and gave Patrick the "you're a dumbass" look.

LaVar didn't seem nervous at all, he seemed more annoyed to be doing the interview and with the dumb questions Dan Patrick was asking.

LaVar just seemed skeptical. It's hard to blame him considering all the bullsh*t he's been through as a Redskin.

Deep down, I think he's very happy, but has decided to do the "I'm gonna wait and see" thing b/c, well two years ago we had just made what a lot of people thought was a very good coaching move.

Surprised Dan Patrick didn't ask him what he thinks about Gregg Williams.

LaVar just seemed skeptical. It's hard to blame him considering all the bullsh*t he's been through as a Redskin.

Deep down, I think he's very happy, but has decided to do the "I'm gonna wait and see" thing b/c, well two years ago we had just made what a lot of people thought was a very good coaching move.

Surprised Dan Patrick didn't ask him what he thinks about Gregg Williams.

Originally posted by redman

You mean the fact that there are approximately 168 consecutive threads on the same topic doesn't evidence excitement to you? :laugh:

I live in Lebanon PA. Approximately two hours as the crow flies from DC.

I could hear the buzz. I could FEEL it MAN!!!!

Have not stopped smiling since I heard the news.

Originally posted by redman

You mean the fact that there are approximately 168 consecutive threads on the same topic doesn't evidence excitement to you? :laugh:

I live in Lebanon PA. Approximately two hours as the crow flies from DC.

I could hear the buzz. I could FEEL it MAN!!!!

Have not stopped smiling since I heard the news.

Archived