Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Just now, NickyJ said:

Oh?

Untitled.png

Yes he was replaced in that game but he started the next game. Bottom line is that the Titans under Vrabel have their identity which is run, play solid defense and get timely plays. That’s why they felt they could trade AJ Brown. 

Im just saying with our current qb situation, we need to follow the same recipe in order to sneak into the playoffs and if we get to the dance, who knows. I’ll worry about our qb situation in late January. 

8 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Try again. Tannehill was never benched. He got hurt and Malik Willis had to start. 

True, in that he was never benched for a full game. He was, however, benched in-game (but I think that had more to do with how lopsided that score was, in week 2 in that MNF game, more than anything else.

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

You have two favorite teams in our division?

5 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

Nope, I’m not a psycho.  But @Koolblue13 does.

My dip**** kid actually beat the crap outta my sisters normally  awesome kid and I couldn't be more proud. He's prolly doing meth though and gonna get another face tattoo. But I'm happy.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Captain James said:

Where's @Koolblue13 Philly-loving azz? 🤣

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

Anybody do a welfare check on @Koolblue13

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I know @Koolblue13 likes the Eagles too. But this should feel vintage to him? Marty ball. Safeties making big plays. 

That was AWESOME. Great Defense and the ole ground and pound. I ****ing loved this game so much. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

So, when we say he was replaced, does that mean he was.... benched? Is that the word?

The score was like 35-7 in the third quarter when Tannehill threw that last pick 6. Josh Allen was also replaced by Case Keenum in that game. Was Allen also “benched”?

Just now, skinsfan93 said:

The score was like 35-7 in the third quarter when Tannehill threw that last pick 6. Josh Allen was also replaced by Case Keenum in that game. Was Allen also “benched”?

Yeah, that's what they call it when a QB goes to sit on the bench for the rest of the game lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

……did they? Huh…..must’ve missed that. 

Whoever made that meme should slap themselves in the face, for being wrong. 

I dunno. I'm ****ing hammered. I loved watching this game and then I went out and had a GD blast and now I'm home in front of the puter

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yes, that's my entire point. It worked well tonight, but it won't always work well. And when it doesn't (and/or our defense doesn't play great or force turnovers), we don't really have a backup plan because we're not going to beat teams through the air.

Well I did see some really cool pass plays because of how our run game was working. Moving the chains 5 yards at a time even if they are shorter passes. Our run OL is not that bad either. This year this is what we need to win games. I know you keep on saying when it doesn't work. But isn't that what the coaches and players get paid for. Figure things out and make it work. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Yeah, that's what they call it when a QB goes to sit on the bench for the rest of the game lol

Yikes, glad I’m not the one dying on the hill of if tannehil was benched or not 😂 

although to be fair, I think skins93 more so meant in the beginning, that tannehil wasn’t benched for a full game, so in that sense he’s right. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Watching Post Game Live and they are showing a live shot from Paynes IG account on the plane ride home. Apparently they wrapped Heinicke in a bunch chains ala Cousins but the best part was seeing Heinicke drinking a Busch beer. 

Frickin Busch beer. Talk about why the team rallies behind this guy!

• Like 2

Just now, skinsfan93 said:

Watching Post Game Live and they are showing a live shot from Paynes IG account on the plane ride home. Apparently they wrapped Heinicke in a bunch chains ala Cousins but the best part was seeing Heinicke drinking a Busch beer. 

Busch beer?? Can’t even drink jack Daniels??? Sheesh, bench his *** right now! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, skinsfan93 said:

I take it he's no longer in partnership with Budweiser lol..

• Haha 1