Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 7 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

I was at VA Gold Cup races today and was drinking on and off so I might not drink as much tonight lol

But will still try hang as long as I can. As for tomorrow I feel like we will win. Might not be easy but it is doable. 

Barry's D should be easy to beat. :)

:cheers:

Edited by zCommander

I was at Gold Cup, too.  Great day.  I hope no one was hurt when that horse bucked its rider and took off through the crowd, that happened sort of in front of where we were tailgating and it was kind of scary.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all the scorching hot takes and commentary about Taylor Heinicke tomorrow, this should be awesome.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I was at Gold Cup, too.  Great day.  I hope no one was hurt when that horse bucked its rider and took off through the crowd, that happened sort of in front of where we were tailgating and it was kind of scary.

I didn't get a change to see it but I heard about it. I think he was okay. 

8 hours ago, zCommander said:

That 10 mins mini nap was good. Now watching 24 again - so much I had forgotten. When does Jack goes to sleep? I think the showed have been called 12 lol

The first season of 24 was one of the most ground breaking series of television ever.  It changed the game and spawned literally hundreds of bad knock-offs.  

The series got somewhat ridiculous at times after the first few seasons. It also had a fatal flaw: since literally nobody but Jack was safe, and they would kill off literally anybody and everybody, they had to keep recasting the show entirely.  And some of the characters they lost (and actors) were much much better than those which replaced them.  

But it was absolutely terrific. I don’t think it gets nearly the credit it deserves for what it did for all of the crime/drama/action shows that came after it 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The first season of 24 was one of the most ground breaking series of television ever.  It changed the game and spawned literally hundreds of bad knock-offs.  

The series got somewhat ridiculous at times after the first few seasons. It also had a fatal flaw: since literally nobody but Jack was safe, and they would kill off literally anybody and everybody, they had to keep recasting the show entirely.  And some of the characters they lost (and actors) were much much better than those which replaced them.  

But it was absolutely terrific. I don’t think it gets nearly the credit it deserves for what it did for all of the crime/drama/action shows that came after it 

No doubt. I was looking to watch something with lots of season and after scrolling for a while 24 was on the list. Pressed play right away. I really liked the show when it came out. Now I can binge. :)

Okay 4 more hours to go. Could have used a London game to pass some time lol