Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Texas CPS employee fired after allegedly telling 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute

China

Texas CPS employee fired after allegedly telling 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute

A Texas Child Protective Services employee lost her job after allegedly telling a 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute.

Keisha Bazley, a Texas mother of nine who turned to CPS to help with her 14-year-old daughter, told FOX 26 Houston that her child was running away and causing trouble at school, prompting her to call in family services. 

"My daughter told me that the worker had been telling her she should do these things, so she said she decided to video her," Bazley said.

The video allegedly shows an exchange between the teen and a CPS worker who reportedly tells the girl to be a prostitute. 

"And giving her an incentive to do so, and almost a threat of not having her needs being met, if she didn't do what this woman very explicitly told her to do," family law attorney Mike Schneider told FOX 26 after watching the video.

Bazley filed an official complaint with CPS. The agency's commissioner, Jamie Masters, reportedly went to Houston from the Lone Star State's capital city to apologize to Bazley and her daughter.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

WTF?! I'm glad the worker was fired as should have happened. 

**** fired, they need to investigate her.

Trying to incentivize and threaten a 14 y.o to become a prostitute makes me very suspicious that she might be into trafficking.

They need to look at her past clients and see if there is a pattern of her clients becoming sex workers or disappearing.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Shouldn’t this trigger an immediate police investigation?  Surely some agency has an employee that’s available to talk to all remaining teens in that system and those that recently aged out.  They found a pimp trying to turn out vulnerable children in government care.  That has to be worth a look.

Also hats off to that teenager.  She saw what was going on and shut that **** down.  I hope she’s protected, no telling if other employees were involved, or if that employee was working with a criminal.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Shouldn’t this trigger an immediate police investigation?  Surely some agency has an employee that’s available to talk to all remaining teens in that system and those that recently aged out.  They found a pimp trying to turn out vulnerable children in government care.  That has to be worth a look.

C'mon, they said they're sorry.  No investigation is needed.

As someone who didn't read the story (who does that?), is it possible that the CPS person was using reverse psychology on the runaway.  "If you are intent on running away from home, you'll have to find a way to support yourself.  Do you have any skills you can monetize while working under the table since you are a runaway minor?  Perhaps prostitution."

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

As someone who didn't read the story (who does that?), is it possible that the CPS person was using reverse psychology on the runaway.  "If you are intent on running away from home, you'll have to find a way to support yourself.  Do you have any skills you can monetize while working under the table since you are a runaway minor?  Perhaps prostitution."

At one time my daughter wanted to run away from home, quit school when she was 18, and other stuff. I asked her how she was going to support herself like she wanted, apartment, food, concerts, etc. I never suggested that she prostitute herself, never crossed my mind. 

The CPS person was way out of line and it should never crossed her lips as a form of career. Reverse psychology or no, there were other suggestions she could have made. 

29 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

• Haha 2