Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official NCAA Football Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

26 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

The inexplicable Dabo Swinney dynasty run may be over…thankfully.

Having NFL caliber QBs always helps. His 2 national championships came with DeShaun Watson in 2016 and Trevor Lawrence in 2018. Not to mention NFL talent all over those rosters.

I suspect he'll bounce back if he can get better QB play. And RBs who don't fumble multiple times near the end zone. 

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Having NFL caliber QBs always helps. His 2 national championships came with DeShaun Watson in 2016 and Trevor Lawrence in 2018. Not to mention NFL talent all over those rosters.

I suspect he'll bounce back if he can get better QB play. And RBs who don't fumble multiple times near the end zone. 

Yeah, step on your dick 15 times and you ain’t winning nothing!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

If I hadn't joined the Navy, I would have gone to JMU.   Love that campus, and JM's Pub & Deli across the street was awesome. 

JM’s closed when I was there. They over-served too many times with one leading to a vehicular homicide. BW3s took its place. 

Hoping they can make a bowl game this year.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ball Security said:

JM’s closed when I was there. They over-served too many times with one leading to a vehicular homicide. BW3s took its place. 

Hoping they can make a bowl game this year.

Sorry to hear that...I ate there a bunch when on debate tournaments in HS. 

This game isn't looking good. 

12 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

What is going on with the Terps? Looks like they are close to being down 3 possessions!

I'm loving it.  Wife and I are UNC Charlotte alumi, this would be a huge win for us (if that's the end result).  I love our new head coach Biff Poggi and the cut off t-shirts :rofl89:

Poggi, Charlotte's new football coach, plans to win right now | Charlotte  Observer

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1