Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Post: Yumi Nu (Plus-Sized Model) On the Cover of 2022 SI Swimsuit Issue

On 5/18/2022 at 2:22 PM, TD_washingtonredskins said:

No, he can't. Which is why he's nitpicking and then backing out of the discussion. It's a ridiculous argument to make...I'm sure on the planet someone might exist who is in perfect health despite being obese. But it is very, very unlikely to the point that it's not worth entertaining. In this case, our eyes are not deceiving us. Somebody carrying around that much extra weight has organs working far harder than they need to be working, etc. and is at much higher risk for many other issues much sooner than someone within the "normal" range. 

you just described men who are over 6'6" in height (and any weight).   the point is that nobody demonizes them.  or gets all flummuxed and verklempt if someone finds a 6'8" man attractive.   its a brutally obviously glaring contradiction that people remain blind to even even immediately after it is crammed in their face and the **** is still stuck on their noses.

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The Telsa shaming has to stop! @mistertim @PleaseBlitz 

I don't believe I've ever once said a bad thing about Tesla.

And gosh, it takes getting called out in absentia for me to give a **** about the cover of SI.  Hey, you guys want to talk about the Sears Catalog having a Spanish version next?

As far as I'm concerned, the young lady on the cover is far more representative of America than Kate Upton or whatever freak of genetics they usually have (who also get touched up in post-production).  Something like 45% of American adults are obese.  Not just overweight, obese.  So there is a really good chance that the people bleating about the cover model being bigger are, themselves, big fat ****ers who shouldn't be body shaming any other human (if they had a modicum of self-awareness). The rest of them are just lazy if they can't be bothered to go find other half-naked photos of Kate Upton, which are prevalent.  

Finally, in addition to being fat and/or lazy (no value judgement from me), they are also supremely dumb if they don't understand that EVERY YEAR Sports Illustrated conducts some dumb**** "controversy" to get people to talk about the swimsuit issue so they can sell more subscriptions.  Last year they had a transgender model.  One year the model's bikini bottom went "too low."  The first year they did body paint, people went ape ****.  IF YOU CONTINUE TO FALL FOR THIS, THATS FINE BUT PLEASE STFU.

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

21 hours ago, purbeast said:

Let's be real.

People who are obese are just flat out lazy ass people 9 out of 10 times.

They also clearly make terrible decisions in life to end up in their position.

Being lazy and making bad decisions is not something I would want when looking for a new employee.

And me being in the software industry, I can tell you there A LOT of obese/fat people making a lot of money.

And it's okay for you to make assumptions about "gym bros"?

The hypocrisy is real.

And wtf exactly is a "gym bro"?  Please elaborate for me.

i think you just encapsulated the answer to your own question in your own post... and it didn't require a tear in the spacetime continuum 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I don't believe I've ever once said a bad thing about Tesla.

And gosh, it takes getting called out in absentia for me to give a **** about the cover of SI.  Hey, you guys want to talk about the Sears Catalog having a Spanish version next?

As far as I'm concerned, the young lady on the cover is far more representative of America than Kate Upton or whatever freak of genetics they usually have (who also get touched up in post-production).  Something like 45% of American adults are obese.  Not just overweight, obese.  So there is a really good chance that the people bleating about the cover model being bigger are, themselves, big fat ****ers who shouldn't be body shaming any other human (if they had a modicum of self-awareness). The rest of them are just lazy if they can't be bothered to go find other half-naked photos of Kate Upton, which are prevalent.  

Finally, in addition to being fat and/or lazy (no value judgement from me), they are also supremely dumb if they don't understand that EVERY YEAR Sports Illustrated conducts some dumb**** "controversy" to get people to talk about the swimsuit issue so they can sell more subscriptions.  Last year they had a transgender model.  One year the model's bikini bottom went "too low."  The first year they did body paint, people went ape ****.  IF YOU CONTINUE TO FALL FOR THIS, THATS FINE BUT PLEASE STFU.

Wow.

And I thought Beal was sniffing paint.

Genetics? Dude...

It's hard work.  Anyone can be beautiful.  You just gotta run some stairs.  Talkin bout the Roseannes of the world.  Ole bag runs the stairs, we'd want to hit it.  This chick?  She sits down and likes Beal's posts.

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Wow.

And I thought Beal was sniffing paint.

Genetics? Dude...

It's hard work.  Anyone can be beautiful.  You just gotta run some stairs.  Talkin bout the Roseannes of the world.  Ole bag runs the stairs, we'd want to hit it.  This chick?  She sits down and likes Beal's posts.

You think anyone in the world can put in enough work and look like Kate Upton?  How many stairs does one need to run to get natural D cup tits and high cheek bones?

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well now, I've heard it all.

I'm sure you have the answers.

What does Marcellus Wallace, look like?

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

You think anyone in the world can put in enough work and look like Kate Upton?  How many stairs does one need to run to get natural D cup tits and high cheek bones?

The **** cares about that ****? All about that azz and sticking it up.  Am I crazy??? Face? Tits????   Who give a ****.  Can she slam, is all I care about.

12 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I'm sure you have the answers.

What does Marcellus Wallace, look like?

The **** cares about that ****? All about that azz and sticking it up.  Am I crazy??? Face? Tits????   Who give a ****.  Can she slam, is all I care about.

Hey man, if you'd want to hook up with a slimmed down Roseanne, that's all on you.

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Too late...dozens of people died, cuz your un-earned money, white ass, is ****ting on me like you lived a rough life.  All of you would get smoked in the hood.  Whiteboys.

I'm doing my best to unpack this word salad, but I'm running into serious roadblocks. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey man, if you'd want to hook up with a slimmed down Roseanne, that's all on you.

She wouldn’t have him…

15 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Unpack is the whitest thing I've ever heard.  Okay, stuart.

I mean, the whitest thing since choosing to refer to yourself as as @mistertim  🤨🤪

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

All of you would get smoked in the hood.  Whiteboys.

I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with a bunch of gumps getting violent over petty ass stupid ****. Sorry if you had to.  I am not bothered by the way you are posting like some people are on here. I’m just surprised you picked here to argue with people when there’s much better spots now a days on the internet.